United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:14 AM
Vedder

For the last 7/8 years ever summer we’ve needed 5/6 top players, our recruitment since Fergie and Gill left has been a £#%&!ing disgrace. This is why the fans are protesting, £#%&!ing accountants making footballing decisions, this is why we’ll always be playing catch up to City. They can cherry pick one or two top class players every summer while United shop at £#%&!ing Aldi trying to undercut clubs for a few million

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:22 AM
pedr0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
For the last 7/8 years ever summer we’ve needed 5/6 top players, our recruitment since Fergie and Gill left has been a f***ing disgrace. This is why the fans are protesting, f***ing accountants making footballing decisions, this is why we’ll always be playing catch up to City. They can cherry pick one or two top class players every summer while United shop at f***ing Aldi trying to undercut clubs for a few million
I for one am not protesting about the recruitment strategy.

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:53 AM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedr0
I for one am not protesting about the recruitment strategy.
It’s one of many reasons tbf, the fact that they don’t give a £#%&! about competing. If they did we’d have a world class director of football at the club and we wouldn’t be throwing money at £#%&!ing clowns every summer.

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:56 AM
Dr Stranger

We need a Bruno signing at centre back, centre mid and right wing.

Before he arrived, we had Mata and Lingard as our creator. It was a massive problem. Bruno was a huge upgrade and we all know the impact he’s had.

Even just ONE signing like that in midfield or defence to give us something we badly miss will elevate us a lot.

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:57 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
We need a Bruno signing at centre back, centre mid and right wing.

Before he arrived, we had Mata and Lingard as our creator. It was a massive problem. Bruno was a huge upgrade and we all know the impact he’s had.

Even just ONE signing like that in midfield or defence to give us something we badly miss will elevate us a lot.
Declan....

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:58 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Declan....
I don’t see the fuss, personally, but he’s certainly the type we need and he’d be an upgrade on McFred.

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:08 AM
Coracao

Sancho
Grealish
Rice

Boot out Lingard, Martial, Pogba, De Gea. And a few others.

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:16 AM
Vedder

Is rice all that?

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Is rice all that?
He's a defensive midfielder that is better than mcfred...

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:25 AM
20LEgend1999

The Longstaff brothers going into the last year of the deals this Summer

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:28 AM
Dr Stranger

I actually trust Ole that he knows what the problems are. A big plus since he’s been here has been identifying the shit@#%&!s and trying to sort it.

Whether he’ll get the backing to do it is another matter.

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:57 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
I actually trust Ole that he knows what the problems are. A big plus since he’s been here has been identifying the shitc***s and trying to sort it.

Yea a few shit@#%&!s still need to go, all depends on the glazers , Woodward and who we sign (or don’t in the case of these #@&%!s)

Unread 14-05-2021, 10:48 AM
AK14

Quote:
I actually trust Ole that he knows what the problems are. A big plus since he’s been here has been identifying the shit@#%&!s and trying to sort it.

Yep

Giving the likes of Bailey a new contract points in the direction that he won’t be backed.

We’ll probably ‘chase’ Sancho all summer again but end up signing Marco Materazzi and some 16 yr old Spanish ‘wonder kid’ that hasn’t played a first team game on the never never on deadline day.

Unread 14-05-2021, 11:07 AM
20LEgend1999

Has to be Marcelo Brozovic for me.

Although I will caveat the suggestion with the fact I don't recall having ever seen him play.

Unread 14-05-2021, 11:35 AM
redhegemony

Plenty to move on and a2 or 3 big decisions Martial, De Gea, Pogba. But then what about up front do we go for another centre forward or shift Mason. easiest option is to keep Martial which gives us 4 forwards and spend the money on a right sided player.

Surely makes sense to offer Lingard in part exchange for Rice and if Leicester don't make the CL go for Ndidi as well.

Centre half is a big hole - Bailly gives me panic attacks. Is Tuanzabe going to be good enough?

Miles better off than we have been for many years.

Unread 14-05-2021, 11:48 AM
dunk

Leicester not making CL might give opportunity to pinch Ndidi or Tielemans

Those 2 would transform our team immediately.
Closed Thread