United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Ethers

Pure has gone down in my estimation there tbf.

Unread 23-04-2021, 03:42 PM
Sparky***

the political middle-classes on social media haranguing football fans for being upset about the super league instead of whatever political issue is their flavour of the month.

Maybe it's because football is there for the working classes every week, every year, whereas these £#%&!ing political bourgeois @#%&!s only ever take an interest in the working classes when they want our vote or to tell us we're all evil/racist/thick/problematic.

Unread 23-04-2021, 03:43 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
£#%&! off

This whole Ole thing should be at most a side issue and at least half a day's news...

This is our general uprising. All factions should be on it

Unread 23-04-2021, 03:53 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
the political middle-classes on social media haranguing football fans for being upset about the super league instead of whatever political issue is their flavour of the month.

Maybe it's because football is there for the working classes every week, every year, whereas these £#%&!ing political bourgeois @#%&!s only ever take an interest in the working classes when they want our vote or to tell us we're all evil/racist/thick/problematic.
maybe stop reading social media.

Unread 23-04-2021, 03:59 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
maybe stop reading social media.

"hey jem, look, over here, something about midfielders....."

Unread 23-04-2021, 05:27 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I know, so why would I be "doing a ponytail" you £#%&!ing massive oddball....
That’s your job lad. Ponytails and bacon and eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Every cloud. Happy days

Unread 23-04-2021, 07:29 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

A lot of the people who opposed the ESL plans also have no love for our increasingly overtly corrupt government. Amazingly, its not actually a zero sum game.

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
There’s a shock.

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:34 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
There’s a shock.
I post from time to time on Insta stories, a ballet bun step by step guide......

It's tough, rewarding and time spent with my daughter....real harmless 8 second snaps...for friends, family etc....pure followed me,

Pure has now referenced this 4/5 times on this forum ? it's bizzare ...

An obsession with me doing my daughter's hair....

(Fully blocked on Insta btw)

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:52 PM
puressence

Quote:
I post from time to time on Insta stories, a ballet bun step by step guide......

It's tough, rewarding and time spent with my daughter....real harmless 8 second snaps...for friends, family etc....pure followed me,

Not seen your twitter for about 18 months lad. You just get touchy about it. When it means absolutely nothing lad

Unread 23-04-2021, 09:59 PM
5 Cantona's

Quote:
You need to understand that EVERYONE connected to the club is a target....

FFS in 05 we were trying to get a candidate in the local elections, stickering random Audi car show rooms, hanging banners from.motorway bridges, attacking the banking side...

It's all legitimate targets, it's all a way of putting pressure on the club and the Glazers, there's nobody off the table, that's the point...

Are you going Sunday ? Edit - do you need a lift ?
Bloody hell, I was only a young'un, then. You must have been there the same day.

Posting election leaflets around Stretford/Old Trafford, banners on Stretford flats.

Think it was before Boro tea time (?)

Was with Mike and his bro, Partington lads.

Unread 23-04-2021, 10:03 PM
puressence

Quote:

Ps. Apologies for having a bit of fun. It won’t happen again bunks. Keep up the good fight.

Unread 23-04-2021, 11:33 PM
Ethers

Quote:
There’s a shock.
Yeah, good one.

Let your weird little obsession with me and Bunks slide for a second, making comments about anyone’s family on here is uncalled for imo, and that’s the point I was making.

Unread 24-04-2021, 06:52 AM
believe

Has my time machine worked?

Unread 24-04-2021, 06:53 AM
utd99

Quote:
Yeah, good one.

Let your weird little obsession with me and Bunks slide for a second, making comments about anyone’s family on here is uncalled for imo, and that’s the point I was making.
You should protest.

Unread 24-04-2021, 07:02 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
You should protest.
You've had a terrible 48hrs pal...

See my post above why a stranger on the internet I let follow my personal account and now keeps commentating on me styling my 9yr old daughters hair is a tad weird...

Unread 24-04-2021, 07:09 AM
puressence

Quote:
You've had a terrible 48hrs pal...

See my post above why a stranger on the internet I let follow my personal account and now keeps commentating on me styling my 9yr old daughters hair is a tad weird...
Bunks at least let’s not lie. I don’t follow your account and haven’t for 18 months pal. Ps have a wonderful Saturday

Unread 24-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Bunks at least let’s not lie. I don’t follow your account and haven’t for 18 months pal. Ps have a wonderful Saturday
Exactly, it was a good few years back......

That's why you got blocked...

Please stop bringing it up as some negative thing.....have a nice day.

Unread 24-04-2021, 11:02 AM
puressence

Quote:
Exactly, it was a good few years back......

That's why you got blocked...

Please stop bringing it up as some negative thing.....have a nice day.
It wasn’t meant as a negative pal just a bit of a joke. I think it’s great no wum

Unread 24-04-2021, 11:19 AM
AK14

Closed Thread