United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-05-2021, 11:15 PM
Hank Scorpio

Can't see it with Henderson. Directly involved in 3 goals. Big unnecessary risk in hoping he'll be good enough at this level. What does he actually excel at.

Unread 13-05-2021, 11:16 PM
NedKelly

That hat was a £#%&!ing warning sign

Unread 13-05-2021, 11:17 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

You know thats photo shopped, right?

Unread 14-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Not his best night, but any keeper would have shipped four tonight. He was horribly exposed.
His positioning for that £#%&!ing salah goal was absymal. Did he think he was in a £#%&!ing hockey goal?

Unread 14-05-2021, 06:08 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
That hat was a f***ing warning sign
I've been saying this for ages...

Overrated.

Romero is better.

We need to be signing a world class goalkeeper. English keepers are shit.

Unread 14-05-2021, 06:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Exclamation

That hat was a warning sign, his positioning for the last goal was disgusting, basic basic goal keeping ..

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:50 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
You know thats photo shopped, right?
Yes, I did it

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:06 AM
browser

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
Yes, I did it

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:12 AM
Whip Hubley

That 4th goal was utterly bizarre. The 2nd was also pretty poor.

Is anyone surprised we're supposedly looking at a new keeper? Neither de gea nor Henderson fill me with much confidence.

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:21 AM
Sandman

Other than coming off his line faster than de Gea, I'm not sure what anyone is seeing with him, he looks like a run-of-the-mill British keeper.

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:47 AM
Dasilvatwins

The 4th goal is more criminal than the 3rd. Atleast you could say the ball came as an awkward height (im being very generous he should have saved it) but why the f*** was he rooted to the spot for the 4th. Literally the easiest goal salah will ever have to score.

If he has shown to be a good shot stopper, or decent at catching everything in the box (he hasn’t he has just been an upgrade on de gea and it looks a million times better) then he is worth having.

Got away with an early one a few weeks back when it was offside and he misjudged it, worryingly looks like a keeper that belongs at Watford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
That 4th goal was utterly bizarre. The 2nd was also pretty poor.

Is anyone surprised we're supposedly looking at a new keeper? Neither de gea nor Henderson fill me with much confidence.
Donnarumma is on a free transfer in the summer

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:53 AM
saffers

Henderson doesnt stop being a big talent because of one shaky game.

But its funny to see the de gea haters squirm. Hard for any keeper to succeed in a badly organised defence or team.

Unread 14-05-2021, 09:00 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Other than coming off his line faster than de Gea, I'm not sure what anyone is seeing with him, he looks like a run-of-the-mill British keeper.
Exactly what he is.

No better than Nick Pope, Pickford or any of the others.

The fawning over him on here has been cringeworthy.

Unread 14-05-2021, 09:28 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I've been saying this for ages...

Overrated.

Romero is better.

We need to be signing a world class goalkeeper. English keepers are shit.
Quote:
Exactly what he is.

No better than Nick Pope, Pickford or any of the others.

The fawning over him on here has been cringeworthy.
the simpleton returns.

I think people were so desperate to have one over De Gea they clung on to every simple thing Henderson does to justify the swap. De Gea for all his faults lately is a much superior keeper. Although playing behind Lindelof and Bailly can’t be easy for anyone.

Unread 14-05-2021, 09:37 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
the simpleton returns.

I think people were so desperate to have one over De Gea they clung on to every simple thing Henderson does to justify the swap. De Gea for all his faults lately is a much superior keeper. Although playing behind Lindelof and Bailly can’t be easy for anyone.
Yup.

Unread 14-05-2021, 09:40 AM
20LEgend1999

He was poor last night, but we'd conceded 6 goals in his 11 league appearance this season before then.

32 in 24 with De Gea in.

Hopefully he'll play these last two league games, but I'm pretty sure De Gea will be back in for the Europa Final.

Unread 14-05-2021, 10:16 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
He was poor last night, but we'd conceded 6 goals in his 11 league appearance this season before then.

32 in 24 with De Gea in.

Hopefully he'll play these last two league games, but I'm pretty sure De Gea will be back in for the Europa Final.
Interesting..

We all knew he'd drop the occasional %@#$&!, and admitted as much, but his positivity in other areas makes up for it.

That said, I'd be looking for a long term keeper, he's just better than De Gea for this team.

Unread 14-05-2021, 10:17 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Interesting..

We all knew he'd drop the occasional %@#$&!, and admitted as much, but his positivity in other areas makes up for it.

That said, I'd be looking for a long term keeper, he's just better than De Gea for this team.
Like what? Shouting?

Unread 14-05-2021, 10:29 AM
dunk

Quote:
Like what? Shouting?
You wouldn't understand.

Unread 14-05-2021, 10:33 AM
20LEgend1999

Only Ederson and Mendy have conceded fewer goals per game than Dean Henderson in the Premier League this season.
Closed Thread