Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-05-2021, 03:30 PM
Bunker Buster

Tuanzebe slots straight in....?

Dear god not that Bailey mess.

Unread 12-05-2021, 03:39 PM
dunk

Thought big Axel was decent last night considering he's not played in £#%&!ing months. Be good to see him play for the rest of the season tbh.

I'd say £#%&! Eric off, but we just gave him a new deal, so he's nailed on to play

Unread 12-05-2021, 03:41 PM
Chris Quayd

Do we even need to replace him for the final? Villareal are dogshit, just start with 10 men and if we need to throw on one of the stiffs.

Unread 12-05-2021, 07:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thought big Axel was decent last night considering he's not played in £#%&!ing months. Be good to see him play for the rest of the season tbh.
It would great if he finally came good here, nqat. Not getting my hopes up too much tho

Unread 12-05-2021, 07:35 PM
AK14

Doesn’t sound promising

Gutted for the lad tbh because he deserves to play in the final and (hopefully) be the player that lift the first trophy under Ole.

Big loss for the rest of the season.

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:06 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Doesn’t sound promising

Gutted for the lad tbh because he deserves to play in the final and (hopefully) be the player that lift the first trophy under Ole.

Big loss for the rest of the season.
This. I think we can get by without him, but Im gutted for him. He’s ain’t perfect, but he’s OUR slabheaded dunce.

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:25 PM
Sparky***

judging by what little I've seen of Villarreal they seem like a right bunch of snidey, diving @#%&!s who will break the game up, time waste and try and score from set pieces. Not having maguire will be a big issue.

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:40 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
judging by what little I've seen of Villarreal they seem like a right bunch of snidey, diving @#%&!s who will break the game up, time waste and try and score from set pieces. Not having maguire will be a big issue.
Uh-oh.

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Tbf big H won’t be much use there based on this season.

Unread 12-05-2021, 09:52 PM
Pancho77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
This. I think we can get by without him, but Im gutted for him. He’s ain’t perfect, but he’s OUR slabheaded dunce.
I like Harry he is a good player thing is with centre halfs if one of the pair is dogshit it reflects on the other both need to be up to speed. Try playing with Lindelhof every week he is just not good enough needs to go on an unarmed combat course

Unread 13-05-2021, 10:16 PM
AK14

Not even i thought he was this £#%&!ing important to us?!

The lack of leadership and organisation at the back without him is ridiculous

Unread 13-05-2021, 10:18 PM
red in cumbria

Don't ever want to hear about him being "shit" again.

Unread 13-05-2021, 10:18 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Not even i thought he was this £#%&!ing important to us?!

The lack of leadership and organisation at the back without him is ridiculous
£#%&!ing Bailly man. Another stiff with an extension.

Unread 13-05-2021, 10:21 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Don't ever want to hear about him being "shit" again.
This.

Criminally under rated by everyone who watches football. Even those of us who rated him in the first place.

Need a solid Partner for him next season. Can't rely on anyone else but him

Unread 13-05-2021, 10:24 PM
Vedder

£#%&! me, good night for him. A new CB in the summer is £#%&!ing crucial now because if at any stage we lose Maguire next season we’re absolutely £#%&!ed

Unread 14-05-2021, 02:00 PM
Matt6677

Lol at these recent comments

So are we going to forget that Maguire has also been responsible for goals conceded this season?

Wasnt he part of the team when Spurs thrashed us? Cost us goals that game as well

Unread 14-05-2021, 02:08 PM
dunk

His character is his best attribute by miles, and that was definitely missed last night. That said, we are still capable of conceding all the goals last night with him in the team.

Unread 14-05-2021, 07:49 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt6677
Lol at these recent comments

So are we going to forget that Maguire has also been responsible for goals conceded this season?

Wasnt he part of the team when Spurs thrashed us? Cost us goals that game as well
Had a rocky start to the season when, of course, he may have been a tad distracted.

Pretty immense since tbf.

Unread 14-05-2021, 08:53 PM
armchair

harry being captain shows how far we've fallen.

Unread 14-05-2021, 09:27 PM
ScarFace

Closed Thread