United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Poop
 
Default The new Xbox

If anyone is interested. I'm not



The box can sit both vertically and horizontally
The controller is technically new. Microsoft say “Its size and shape have been refined to accommodate an even wider range of people, and it also features a new Share button to make capturing screenshots and game clips simple and an advanced d-pad derived from the Xbox Elite Series 2 Wireless Controller. The new Xbox Wireless Controller will be compatible with Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs, and will be included with every Xbox Series X.
It’ll support 60fps at 4K, “with possibility of up to 120FPS”, and will also support 8K visuals.
The Xbox Series X has a “next-generation SSD will virtually eliminate load times.”
It’s backwards compatible! Across all previous Xboxes! “Thanks to backward compatibility, you can expect your gaming legacy, thousands of your favorite games across four generations of gaming, all your Xbox One gaming accessories, and industry-leading services like Xbox Game Pass to be available when you power on your Xbox Series X in Holiday 2020.”

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2019/12/th...xbox-series-x/

Hellblade II, realtime generated footage...

 
Unread 13-12-2019, 03:59 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Looks awful, one star, will not buy
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 04:06 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

thats a wum surely
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 04:40 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

xcloud reds we are here.
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

A share button !!!!!
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 05:15 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Looks awful, one star, will not buy
they could have made it see through with only the weight of a piece of paper and not one person on this forum would say a good word about it.

Nothing new from the anti bill crew sad to see
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Patty_b
 
Default

Yep, definitely a box. Lives up to it's name. Looks like it should be taking moisture out of the air.

I'll wait for PS5 announcement.
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 05:32 PM
Poop
 
Default

I like the design but being a pc nerd its a pointless purchase as I'll get the first party stuff anyway.

Impossible not to see Sony running away with things again, Nintendo if they haven't already will overtake Xbox sales this Christmas with their two year old Switch.
 
Unread 13-12-2019, 05:44 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
I like the design but being a pc nerd its a pointless purchase as I'll get the first party stuff anyway.

Impossible not to see Sony running away with things again
, Nintendo if they haven't already will overtake Xbox sales this Christmas with their two year old Switch.
xcloud is something else pal take a look. Thinking about 5g networks and wifi everywhere being able to play your games or a cloud catalog anywhere is something that msft and google are already ahead of.

Sony have to have an answer to that. The reason the switch is great is because I can play it at home or on the go.

add to that game pass from both the PC and xbox world and you will see a blur in lines for games for the first time with the next gen
 
Unread 17-12-2019, 01:14 PM
red red robbo
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
they could have made it see through with only the weight of a piece of paper and not one person on this forum would say a good word about it.

Nothing new from the anti bill crew sad to see
I'd never buy an xbox because its microsoft that's true, they (you ) have been responsible for too much pain in my life for me to give them any money.

But that said, you've got to admit it looks terrible. Every xbox has looked terrible. No matter what you think of the performance or games etc, there can be no argument Sony have won the industrial design competition hands down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
xcloud is something else pal take a look. Thinking about 5g networks and wifi everywhere being able to play your games or a cloud catalog anywhere is something that msft and google are already ahead of.

Sony have to have an answer to that. The reason the switch is great is because I can play it at home or on the go.

add to that game pass from both the PC and xbox world and you will see a blur in lines for games for the first time with the next gen
This is what is going to hurt xbox sales I think. Why buy an xbox if you can play the games on other hardware?
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The new Xbox
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are the Xbox One better than the PS4? crockster Gaming 59 05-11-2014 03:14 PM
Xbox 360 Modding and Xbox Live neworder Gaming 1 18-09-2009 01:19 PM
chipped xbox 360 on xbox live? m14red Gaming 14 31-01-2008 09:16 PM
Xbox 360 HD DVD Macca1990 Gaming 27 08-10-2007 08:53 AM
Xbox 360 Help punk_football Gaming 5 07-12-2006 09:55 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:59 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.