puressence

Default joses friday press conference ..nice and early 8am

has there ever been one this early bet custis will arrive in pyjamas

Unread 05-10-2018, 06:39 AM
est.1878

Listening to Simon stone that early would break me

Unread 05-10-2018, 06:56 AM
flixton

Straight on the bus afterwards to make sure we're not late again.

Unread 05-10-2018, 09:14 AM
Switching Off

Reporter: Good morning, I was going to ask you whey we're here so early but that seems like a waste of a question the way things are going at the moment. Why are things not working as you would like them to work here at Manchester United?

Mourinho: For many different reasons.

Can you tell us some of those reasons?

No.

Jose, you've had a great home record everywhere you've been as a manager, how important is it to return to that this weekend against Newcastle?

Very important. I know we are in the beginning of October and we look to tables all around Europe and in many of the leagues the tables in September, October don't reflect what is going to happen in a few months later or even in the end of the season.

But we are in a position that we can do much better and to do that we need points, points that we lost especially in the last two Premier League matches with one point out of six. And we know that to improve that position we need to win these three points but we know that our opposition also need the points.

Very, very, very good coach, a team that is always very well organised against especially the teams of the first part of the table, where their manager is very bright on his analysis of the opponent's qualities and to try to stop them.

The results they had against the top teams didn't get them points yet this season but gave them very, very close results and very difficult matches for the opposition. So we expect a difficult match.

You've not won at home since the opening day, I guess it's important to repay the fans and an important time to do it before the internationals?

Yeah, that's true. Only one defeat at home all season, only one defeat in the last seven matches but not victories at home in the past three matches, three draws, not the feeling of the defeat but not the happiness of the victory. So is important for us to try and win this match on Saturday.

Jose, you've gone four without a win, the club's only gone five without a win once since 1999, do you accept that kind of run for a club of this size is not good enough?

Yes, I accept.

Unread 05-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Lasted three minutes. Looked and sounded suicidal, as usual.
At least he's treating them with the contempt they deserve. It's about the only thing he's getting right lately.

Unread 05-10-2018, 09:31 AM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Thought you was describing my sex life there.

Unread 05-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Whalefish

How is he still here? He goes on about the players but it looks like he's downed tools.

Unread 05-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Cream

Fresh do, fresh start.

Unread 05-10-2018, 11:31 AM
Bunker Buster

He knows it's his last game....

"Yes I accept"

Unread 05-10-2018, 11:32 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
How is he still here?
Woody's too flaccid to pull the trigger

Unread 05-10-2018, 11:33 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Woody's too flaccid to pull the trigger
That's a Friday image I didn't want!

Unread 05-10-2018, 11:48 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
£#%&! me he looks wrecked, the bags under his eyes look like they should be on the back of a donkey, obviously not sleeping and stressed to £#%&!. if you were his manager you'd be telling him to go on the sick for a week or two. Felt sorry for him

Unread 05-10-2018, 12:01 PM
flixton

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
£#%&! me he looks wrecked, the bags under his eyes look like they should be on the back of a donkey, obviously not sleeping and stressed to £#%&!. if you were his manager you'd be telling him to go on the sick for a week or two. Felt sorry for him
Looks wrecked? It's all a performance. His main worry is that he has to carry on when all he wants is a cheque for £12m.

Unread 05-10-2018, 12:16 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by flixton
Looks wrecked? It's all a performance. His main worry is that he has to carry on when all he wants is a cheque for £12m.
Not so sure, hard to fabricate those eye bags, reckon he's £#%&!ed and on the edge, nothing that 12 mill won't sort out mind

Unread 05-10-2018, 12:21 PM
puressence

id imagine having lenny henry in your wardobe everyday isnt working

Unread 05-10-2018, 05:52 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
That's a Friday image I didn't want!
You can just imagine his cum face can't you

Unread 05-10-2018, 06:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
How is he still here? He goes on about the players but it looks like he's downed tools.
He should quit, but it's all he knows, pal. From the moment he realised he was a much shitter goalkeeper than his father, coaching became his obsession. Now it's 35 years later, he no longer enjoys it but he doesn't know what else to do.

People talk about the game leaving him behind tactically. But he's just a different bloke. A depressed, hotel-dwelling shell of a man with very little to offer the world these days.

Unread 05-10-2018, 06:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He should quit, but it's all he knows, pal. From the moment he realised he was a much shitter goalkeeper than his father, coaching became his obsession. Now it's 35 years later, he no longer enjoys it but he doesn't know what else to do.

People talk about the game leaving him behind tactically. But he's just a different bloke. A depressed, hotel-dwelling shell of a man with very little to offer the world these days.

In the last ten years he's won two leagues, a cup, and a treble in Italy. La liga, and a couple of domestic cups in Spain. A league title, two league cups and a Europa in England.

Hardly Sven Goran Eriksson, is he?

He always looks like this when he's overstayed his welcome.

Unread 05-10-2018, 06:30 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

In the last ten years he's won two leagues, a cup, and a treble in Italy. La liga, and a couple of domestic cups in Spain. A league title, two league cups and a Europa in England.

Sven is a ladies man

Mourinho is barely a man.

Unread 05-10-2018, 06:31 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

He looked like this when he was winning the league with Chelsea. Goals on Sunday appearance ring a bell?

9am. Sunday morning.

Get some hobbies, Jose lad.

Only knows football. Doesn't enjoy football.
Closed Thread