United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:31 PM
My Name is Keith

His highly unusual and massively over the top celebrations with his son at the Europa final put me off him for life. Can remember thinking this is a weird guy.

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:32 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
His highly unusual and massively over the top celebrations with his son at the Europa final put me off him for life. Can remember thinking this is a weird guy.
Saffers has a son?

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by general woundwort
saffers has a son?
ak14

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:35 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Saffers has a son?
No, but I'd thank to remind you that he is someone's son.

Unread 29-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Surfers do Charlie

I'm gutted because it could have worked out so well.

He could have restored belief that Moyes and van gaal lost, he could have brought some humour to the press conferences. He could have ruined Klopp and got United winning again.

Instead he's just made everything miserable and shit and made me hate football.

Unread 29-09-2018, 11:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
ak14

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:14 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Thank you special one.
Saffers, Ihave no interest in a slanging match so let’s do this differently; let’s try to find some common ground.

Even if you think it’s the players fault - which I wouldn’t totally disagree with btw- it still doesn’t matter. Players have every club over a barrel, because they perform the practical side of the game; everything else is just theory. If it weren’t every successful manager would repeat that success everywhere they go, and we know that doesn’t happen. This is why you have to be ultra careful who you recruit.

Even if we both agree that these players got Mourinho the sack, they’re the players HE brought into the club; players HE persevered and promoted so, if anything, he’s been the architect of his own downfall. Pogba, Bailly, Lindelof, Lukaku, Mkhitaryan, Sanchez, making Valencia captain, relying on Lingard and Fellaini. There’s more, but you don’t need a comprehensive list to demonstrate what awful decisions he’s made.

To be consistant, we have to have the same standard we set for Van Gaal. In that instance the football was dire, the players disenchanted and the fans demoralised, and there was no real evidence it was going to improve any time soon; so what’s different now? If anything the trajectory points to it getting worse.

For that reason I’m Mou out...

Unread 30-09-2018, 01:16 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
No, but I'd thank to remind you that he is someone's son.
And I’m sure his parents would rather not be reminded of the fact

Unread 30-09-2018, 02:25 AM
Sparky***

A great thread from a wonderfully honest guy.

Unread 30-09-2018, 08:31 AM
elhombre

Saffers bad repping me and getting personal.

Rattled.

Unread 30-09-2018, 08:45 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Mate, he's spent the past year accusing anyone who's not in his weird Mou Mou cult of being an ABU and wanting Utd to lose. This thread is just another sad attempt at a dig. He's also more than happy to resort to bullshit to try to score points.

Koppas summed it up. He's not a wonderfully honest guy. He's a sad @#%&!.

Unread 30-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Keeps on churning out the FOTY material. It'll be a landslide this year I should imagine.

Unread 30-09-2018, 09:33 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

Mate, he's spent the past year accusing anyone who's not in his weird Mou Mou cult of being an ABU and wanting Utd to lose. This thread is just another sad attempt at a dig. He's also more than happy to resort to bullshit to try to score points.

Koppas summed it up. He's not a wonderfully honest guy. He's a sad @#%&!.

Unread 30-09-2018, 09:39 AM
redhegemony

LVG and Mourinhou both failing shows what a big job it is and how few real candidates there are.

Feels like that time we were trying to replace Schmeichel...

Unread 30-09-2018, 10:06 AM
saffers

If loving Manchester United is a crime then I am a big criminal.

It is ironic to be called sad by two guys who comprise a small minority of haters on this website. You are always drowned out by the great majority that love and respect saffers. For each bitter bad rep left by haters it is replaced by ten times as many positive comments. The rep table is no accident, I have been speaking for the people!

And I will continue to speak for the people. To speak for those who have no voice. For those who don't want to get into it with the get along gang. I speak for those with a pure love for the club. Those with zero agendas. I can see why that must hurt you koppas et al....

Unread 30-09-2018, 10:14 AM
General Woundwort

At least you've still got the rep table #staystrong

Unread 30-09-2018, 10:17 AM
andyroo

Quote:
I speak for those with a pure love for the club.
Olympiakos?

Unread 30-09-2018, 10:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

It is ironic to be called sad by two guys who comprise a small minority of haters on this website. You are always drowned out by the great majority that love and respect saffers. For each bitter bad rep left by haters it is replaced by ten times as many positive comments. The rep table is no accident, I have been speaking for the people!

And I will continue to speak for the people. To speak for those who have no voice. For those who don't want to get into it with the get along gang. I speak for those with a pure love for the club. Those with zero agendas. I can see why that must hurt you koppas et al....
Cringe

Grown man etc

I, and many others, were right about Mourinho and have been for the past year. Just because you're a thick @#%&! and can't see what is in from of you doesn't make you the man of the people ffs. You aren't even from this country let alone Manchester you hysterical little girl.

Unread 30-09-2018, 10:48 AM
elhombre

Quote:

You are mentally ill.

Unread 30-09-2018, 10:50 AM
sa7

Quote:

Jesus wept

Closed Thread