Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
should have been on earlier instead of Martial wtf did he do when he came on
Martial set up what should have been a winning chance for the garbage up front

Unread 23-09-2018, 03:50 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
It's happening.

Dalot playing midweek. Won't be long now.
Dalot was superb midweek, so £#%&!ing refreshing tto see a RB taking people on and putting in decent balls. Valencia had a season about 10 years ago when his assist numbers were superb. But that was then, he literally offers nothing now. Bewildered that he's even in the team, let alone the fuçking captain.

Unread 07-10-2018, 04:32 PM
sa7

So, have we seen the last of this shithouse after the past week?

If so then I'll be forced to seriously reconsider my opinion on £#%&!witted footballers using Instagram

Unread 07-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
So, have we seen the last of this shithouse after the past week?

If so then I'll be forced to seriously reconsider my opinion on £#%&!witted footballers using Instagram
i'd be all for it if his replacement wasn't ashley £#%&!ing young

Unread 07-10-2018, 04:36 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i'd be all for it if his replacement wasn't ashley £#%&!ing young
Shite as Young is, at least he crosses the ball.

£#%&!er Valencia would never have set up the winner yesterday.

Unread 07-10-2018, 07:15 PM
magic_cantona

Give it to Giggsy til the end of the season.

Unread 07-10-2018, 09:48 PM
Albert Tatlock

Why do we have to be so insulting to the players ?

Yes he's a journeyman, yes he's probably passed it and should be moved on, but Utd gave him the contract, he didn't steal it or hold Woody hostage or anything

Unread 08-10-2018, 07:14 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Dalot was superb midweek, so £#%&!ing refreshing tto see a RB taking people on and putting in decent balls. Valencia had a season about 10 years ago when his assist numbers were superb. But that was then, he literally offers nothing now. Bewildered that he's even in the team, let alone the fuçking captain.
Where is this chump??
Closed Thread