United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:31 PM
El Calafate

Thumbs down Scholes and Giggs

can't be relied upon anymore. from now on if they aren't playing well they should be dropped. their reputation is the only thing keeping them in the side atm. nft.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:32 PM
dodger

Best seasons for years. One bad match . get rid.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:34 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Best seasons for years. One bad match . get rid.
both outstanding for the first half of the season. both been bobbins for the last couple of months, imo. nft.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Tiberian

Diminishing returns against the better sides. Still good enough against most of the premiership and in home Euro matches, but if we want to maintain success next year and have a better chance of winning the EC they will need to be replaced, or at least have good alternatives.

Due to the lack of options they have had to play too many games and it has cut down on their effectiveness. Park and Saha missing has come at the worst time.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Yo Adrian!

imo you are talking shite nft

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:37 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo Adrian!
imo you are talking shite nft
imo, you should be banned. nft.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Prideofalleurope

Scholes = class
Giggs = rubbish

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prideofalleurope
Scholes = class
Giggs = rubbish
a truly unbelievable statement

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:51 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
can't be relied upon anymore. from now on if they aren't playing well they should be dropped. their reputation is the only thing keeping them in the side atm. nft.
is that Ryan Scholes and Paul Giggs ?

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:53 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
is that Ryan Scholes and Paul Giggs ?
yes, in that order. nft.

Unread 03-05-2007, 03:53 PM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
a truly unbelievable statement
I don't think hes up to it anymore. His passing and tackling is woeful.

Unread 03-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Yep - Giggs was woeful against Roma at home wasn't he.

Unread 03-05-2007, 04:53 PM
magic_cantona

Scholes and Giggs have both been superb for us this season.

And without wanting to sound like that guy off Police Academy, for many, many, many others.

They will be class next season too.

Unread 03-05-2007, 06:22 PM
chorleyred

the trouble with both is, that they are not going to get any better, but are steadily going to decline.

both are capable of turning in great performances, as both have done on many occasions this season.

the problem is that with age you slow down, and we haven't the squad available to ever really take them out, we need more cover for both. scholes has missed a few recently, but imo the damage physically was already done, and he has looked jaded since his suspension. that said he's still one of our better performers every week.

and as much as I love them both, we need hearts not to rule heads as they did with keane and fergie not to take 2 seasons to realise they are holding the others back, whenever that may be

Unread 03-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Barca '91

El you continually piss me off to a mammoth degree with your sad, sad need to put nft at the end of everything you say (what normal person could actually be arsed to do that all the time??) but this is unbelievable.

Scholes in particular. Critically acclaimed by his peers and pundits a like all season and you come out with this.

Surely a WUM. If not seek help pronto or just top yer £#%&!ing self.

Unread 03-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91
El you continually piss me off to a mammoth degree with your sad, sad need to put nft at the end of everything you say (what normal person could actually be arsed to do that all the time??) but this is unbelievable.

Scholes in particular. Critically acclaimed by his peers and pundits a like all season and you come out with this.

nft.

Unread 04-05-2007, 09:56 AM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barca '91

i speak the truth. Scholes has been poor recently and imo, he's over rated. nft.

Unread 04-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Calafate
i speak the truth. Scholes has been poor recently and imo, he's over rated. nft.
thought he was one of a few that put the effort in against Milan.

He remains one of the most neat and best passers in the premiership.

nft.

Unread 04-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Omnipotent Man

£#%&!s sake.

Both had great seasons.

Ok Giggs really didn't turn up against Milan in both games but Rubbish is a but much.

We'd be £#%&!ing stuggling without them.

Unread 04-05-2007, 10:02 AM
Gog Coch

Make a judgement on Scholes based on how he plays against Chelsea in a week or so. We can then see if he is becoming a Flat Track Pony.

Also read this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1779
Closed Thread