United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Ok,. If that all helps you sleep better saffers.

He is a £#%&!er. That second half set up was appalling and taking our only actual threat off

You realise the match thread has been going for some 18 hours plus at this point?

Doesn’t everyone in Norway support Liverpool? You really mustn’t ever leave your bedsit

Oh and..

For your reference, that’s what the inside of OT looks like, I know you’ve always wondered..
I still can't figure out which one you are

Unread 11-03-2018, 04:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Ok mate. You there every game?
I'm there Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
I still can't figure out which one you are

One in the middle, I'll see if I can dig out my medals..

Unread 11-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Billy Redface

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...awson-14395989

Corruption!!!!

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Why is Mane kicking through Fellaini's leg being touted as a penalty claim ffs?

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:14 PM
djsst

Quote:

By Kristian Walsh

That Kristian Walsh from 'The Miracle of Crystanbul'

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Why is Mane kicking through Fellaini's leg being touted as a penalty claim ffs?
Because it gives Klopp an out after flopping in another big game.

Not quite a cup final, but it would've put them second, and he was found wanting again.

Rather than focus on that, easier to just scream corruption.

My only disappointment about yesterday is that Mata doesn't put that chance away. Would've been nice to wipe the floor with them. Still, will take it

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:15 PM
ziggyman17

They are £#%&!ing jokers, the only decent chance they had was an o.g. , £#%&! all in any of the penalty claims, Red Nev foaming at the mouth because the ref did his job and waved away the so called penalty claims and yet for all he see's, Red Nev over looks the deliberate elbow by Lovern on McTommainy... This season the anti Utd bias is shining through more than ever

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Pop

Quote:
Nqat. Whiskey nose seen coming out of the refs dressing room at half time, Gill abusing his power at the FA, etc, etc....

Am £#%&!ing FINISHED with football.

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:26 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Every time I see that pic I imagine Fergie cackling like this...

Unread 11-03-2018, 06:36 PM
Ethers

Delighted for Dunk etc, but why is he sending selfies that look like he’s offering Saffers out to his daughter??

At least crack a smile ffs!

Unread 11-03-2018, 07:31 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
By Kristian Walsh

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:07 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Strange headline

"Liverpool should have been awarded THREE penalties at Manchester United - and it could have been FOUR"

So they SHOULD have had FOUR but COULD only have been awarded one of them or they COULD have had FOUR but SHOULD have been awarded THREE?

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:10 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Strange headline

"Liverpool should have been awarded THREE penalties at Manchester United - and it could have been FOUR"

So they SHOULD have had FOUR but COULD only have been awarded one of them or they COULD have had FOUR but SHOULD have been awarded THREE?
He's saying they deserved 3 penalties and had another claim that was less clear.

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:20 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Delighted for Dunk etc, but why is he sending selfies that look like he’s offering Saffers out to his daughter??

At least crack a smile ffs!

Unread 11-03-2018, 08:58 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Strange headline

Is the echo written by babies?

If they're not cutting out words of The Sun like it's a swear, they're writing the first line of their match report as

"LIVERPOOL SHOULD HAVE HAD THREE PENALTIES"

That? THAT'S how you start your match report, you £#%&!ing weirdos .

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Is the echo written by babies?

If they're not cutting out words of The Sun like it's a swear, they're writing the first line of their match report as

"LIVERPOOL SHOULD HAVE HAD THREE PENALTIES"

That? THAT'S how you start your match report, you £#%&!ing weirdos .
It's basically a Liverpool FC fanzine mate.

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:32 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsst
By Kristian Walsh

Every time I see that gif of the fat @#%&! I want to punch and punch him until either he is reduced to a destroyed mound of biomatter or I die of exhaustion. Look at him, the other people there are taking it like adult men. Disappointment and deflation, but a normal reaction. That little @#%&! has to show the world how passionate and upset he is by bawling his eyes out and pulling the facial expression of a man who has just found out his loved one is terminally ill.

A revolting, obese, pathetic, crying, lying, libellous verminous little piece of shit. Very possibly the worst of the lot of them, the £#%&!ing proto-Scouser.

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Is that picture on there photoshopped to make it look like some kind of ganging up on the ref. Look at fellers and the shading on smalling and bailey...

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Is that picture on there photoshopped to make it look like some kind of ganging up on the ref. Look at fellers and the shading on smalling and bailey...

It’s probably to show that, actually, Suarez had a point.

Unread 11-03-2018, 09:48 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

Correct and not very good on top

Look at the red blotches behind smallings shirt
Closed Thread