United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:18 AM
magic_cantona

Thumbs up Evra - 'Holding United to ransom'.

Read in a tabloid last night (as I was visiting someone in hospital) that he's told United he wants 120k a week or he's offski.

Must be true, it was in The Mirror.

What a @#%&! Evra has turned out to be eh?Anyone else heard what this bastard is up to?

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

I've heard it's a complete load of %@#$&!s.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:20 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
I've heard it's a complete load of %@#$&!s.
But it was in The Mirror

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:20 AM
BarryX

Exclamation

I think my cheese is starting to melt.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Spiffy

It's as true as it is about Wes. Why do we ignore press stories when they are about someone we like and believe them when it's about someone we don't?

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
It's as true as it is about Wes. Why do we ignore press stories when they are about someone we like and believe them when it's about someone we don't?
No what's true is that he's after a pay rise, which he'll get and has earned. What's not true is Evra demanding £120k a week. That is complete and utter %@#$&!s. He and Vidic joined on a fairly low salary. Vidic has recently recieved a heft pay rise and Evra will get the same. End of.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:25 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
No what's true is that he's after a pay rise, which he'll get. What's not true is Evra demanding £120k a week. That is complete and utter %@#$&!s. He and Vidic joined on a fairly low salary. Vidic has recently recieved a heft pay rise and Evra will get the same. End of.
That sounds about right.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:30 AM
BarryX

Quote:
No what's true is that he's after a pay rise, which he'll get and has earned. What's not true is Evra demanding £120k a week. That is complete and utter %@#$&!s. He and Vidic joined on a fairly low salary. Vidic has recently recieved a heft pay rise and Evra will get the same. End of.
Parity for Patrice! He deserves it.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:34 AM
dunk

Any word on Wes' contract yet?

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:35 AM
</forzagarza>

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
I'd heard he was staying, just a matter of putting pen to paper. That was a week or so ago but still nothing. That said when they're agreed it doesn't get signed within the next hour or so, not too worried. Yet. Fingers crossed anyway. Good squad player to have and has been an important memeber of our back four this season.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:37 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by </forzagarza>
The
Good Word.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
I'd heard he was staying, just a matter of putting pen to paper. That was a week or so ago but still nothing. That said when they're agreed it doesn't get signed within the next hour or so, not too worried. Yet. Fingers crossed anyway. Good squad player to have and has been an important memeber of our back four this season.
Yeah, i read he'd basically agreed a new 4 year deal. Can't remember where.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:50 AM
keano's love

Quote:

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:51 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I wish he'd hurry up and sign, then I can concentrate on worrying about Patrice.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:51 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
At United?

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:53 AM
believe

Quote:
I wish he'd hurry up and sign, then I can concentrate on worrying about Patrice.
I agree. I 've not been able to worry about when we're signing Manucho for days.

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:55 AM
chorleyred

If one man deserves a pay hike it's Evra, he's been fantastic, and if he's only on 36k a week (a lot of money but nothing like o shea) then he is entitled to push for what he can

Unread 30-01-2008, 11:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
At United?
Yup.

Paddy'll sign soon enough too.

Unread 30-01-2008, 12:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I agree. I 've not been able to worry about when we're signing Manucho for days.
Or if he'll get a Work Permit?

Or when he'll make his debut?

Is he going on loan or staying here?

Is he a replacement for Dong or Saha or is he instead of a proper striker?

So many worries....
Closed Thread