United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Whip Hubley

needs to £#%&! the £#%&! off as soon as £#%&!ing possible

his head has been up his arse since, well, forever. Great player to have when things are going well. A @#%&! when the chips are down.

Any chance we could get some players who actually want to be here?

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:09 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
needs to £#%&! the £#%&! off as soon as £#%&!ing possible

his head has been up his arse since, well, forever. Great player to have when things are going well. A @#%&! when the chips are down.

Any chance we could get some players who actually want to be here?
We have.

Smalling, Jones and Young.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
We have.

Smalling, Jones and Young.
Good* players

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Bunker Buster

He didn't even break a sweat.

Day one I called this comfort blanket, £#%&!ing awful.

Cash in.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:30 PM
saffers

"The virus one"

Definitely gonna nick that.

On the same day Mou tells about the rolls royce story.

Big mou vindicated i'm afraid.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:43 PM
Cream

The whole team were hesitant tonight.

Who was he gonna pass it to?

Fred had the same issue. Just looked lost. Players receiving the ball and taking two touches every time.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:44 PM
AK14

Can’t blame Mourinho for this one you fraud.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Says it all that nobody would be arsed if he went.

If he was candy he'd eat himself.
May have said it before, but the football equivalent of Chuka Umunna

Unread 02-04-2019, 11:12 PM
tatty

I'd snatch Madrid's hand off if they offered £60m.

Unread 02-04-2019, 11:18 PM
S/Side.Red

We don't have the quality to write off a talent like Pogba imo. He's in a midfield with Fred and McCtominay and has Dalot, Lingard and Lukaku ahead of him. As mentioned performances such as that don't help him, but binning our most talented player wouldn't be my starting point.

Unread 02-04-2019, 11:21 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
We don't have the quality to write off a talent like Pogba imo. He's in a midfield with Fred and McCtominay and has Dalot, Lingard and Lukaku ahead of him. As mentioned performances such as that don't help him, but binning our most talented player wouldn't be my starting point.
I wouldn't start from this point tbh

Unread 02-04-2019, 11:37 PM
tatty

Quote:
He's in a midfield with Fred and McCtominay
Not really relevant I know but I watched the 1993 Charity Shield on youtube the other night.

That seasons squad:

Ince
Keane
Robson
Phelan
McLair

I don't get where these sorts of players have gone.

Unread 02-04-2019, 11:38 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Not really relevant I know but I watched the 1993 Charity Shield on youtube the other night.

That seasons squad:

Ince
Keane
Robson
Phelan
McLair

Liverpool

Unread 03-04-2019, 01:29 AM
armchair

Quote:

That seasons squad:

Ince
Keane
Robson
Phelan
McLair

brilliant kiwi film if you get the chance: once were robson

kinda sad tbh

Unread 03-04-2019, 02:21 AM
ScarFace

Sun claiming the price we want is £155mil but that his agent will be due a large amount of that.....why?

surely bs. he may have been able to get that kinda deal with juve when he was on a free but not with our lot

I'd sell him. He's a snide and will act a dick sooner or later so get rid now, use it to fund the defence.

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:21 AM
guerreiro

Quote:

That seasons squad:

Ince
Keane
Robson
Phelan
McLair

3 from the top, bin the other two. Phelen was almost Ralphy Milne bad and Mcclaire was dogshit as a midfielder, but luckily for him, Scottish.

Unread 03-04-2019, 05:35 AM
puressence

Quote:

That seasons squad:

Ince
Keane
Robson
Phelan
McLair

dont recall ever seeing mclair

Unread 03-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
Pog-bye.

Would rather see that Brown lad from Celtic in our midfield than PP.

Olivier Ntcham? Is he any good?

Unread 03-04-2019, 07:27 AM
Coracao

Quote:
His presence arguably creates as many problems as it solves.

And he tends to go missing regardless of who he is with. I remember Ryan Giggs playing in our midfield with John O'Shea. When Giggs wasn't even considered a central midfielder. But I guess Giggs didn't require an entire side set up for his strengths, as he was actually a top class player, rather than a talented one who goes hiding.

Unread 03-04-2019, 07:53 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
His presence arguably creates as many problems as it solves.

And he tends to go missing regardless of who he is with. I remember Ryan Giggs playing in our midfield with John O'Shea. When Giggs wasn't even considered a central midfielder. But I guess Giggs didn't require an entire side set up for his strengths, as he was actually a top class player, rather than a talented one who goes hiding.
Tbh Giggs was highly inconsistent on the biggest stage in his 20s.

But of course there are frustrations with Pogba. Doesn't mean selling is the right decision. There's still so much wrong with this team, from the lack of leadership to basically looking like we've barely had a training session. I think Ole has made some good decisions at times but next season we need to see a much better structure to what we're trying to do. Everyone's game is dropping again.
Closed Thread