Unread 21-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Switching Off

Wtf is Riccers on about?

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:09 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Wtf is Riccers on about?
£#%&! knows. He won't stop banging on about women's body parts. Maybe he's feeling the urge to kill again.

someone needs to call the police imo

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:20 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
looks like nobody is questioning jose's impending sacking. but the narrative is slipping into absolving him of any responsibility. let's be honest, if he signed willian and maguire it would still be shit.
True enough but at least Maguire would be in defence, able to defend, unlike Bailly and Lindelof. Both are shite.

Willian can actually play right wing and track back, unlike Mata.

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:21 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
True enough but at least Maguire would be in defence, able to defend, unlike Bailly and Lindelof. Both are shite.

Willian can actually play right wing and track back, unlike Mata.
Lindelöf looked decent at the world cup. Miles away from Mourinho.

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:25 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I know, he did. Had a baby sitter though didn't he? Some 48 year old former Wigan CB?

Which I guess is kind of what Jose wanted in the Spurs lad. May have worked.

I don't really see the fuss re Bailly though, aware he was a late starter but it's all last ditch with him. Has a game where he suddenly looks decent then another (like Brighton) where he has a shocker looks as good on the ball as me (which is shit) and would struggle to even pass wind properly.

Another who arguably needs an experienced CB alongside him.

So Smalling and Jones vs Spurs then......

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:33 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Defeats to Spurs and Burnley and I think he'll be gone.
With the international break coming up, it could be the right time.

Quote:
Which I guess is kind of what Jose wanted in the Spurs lad. May have worked.
I don't think it would have.

Alderweirld is a good defender, very good actually but he's not THE leader at Spurs when it comes to the defense (that's Vertonghen), I see him similar to the two that played Sunday in organisation/leadership.

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:44 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Might have been said earlier today but I cant be arsed reading the whole thread....Lee Sharpe was interviewed this morning and pushed on whether he had heard anything he said "the bits i ve heard from within the club is that the manager is not giving them any tactics or directions on the pitch before the game and letting them decide what to do themselves"

That would make a lot of sense and explain why most of them have no idea but arent too bad when playing for their country.

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:50 AM
tatty

Another manager I was wrong about.

He's done so the question is do the club get an interim or keep him on until the right one is available.

Unread 21-08-2018, 11:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty

He's done so the question is do the club get an interim or keep him on until the right one is available.
interim.

I prefer stability usually but he's an infected wound now.

The longer he stays the more unsettled the squad.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:00 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

At least you can admit it pal.

There are some #@&%!s on here still suggesting he’s the right man to lead the club forward

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Might have been said earlier today but I cant be arsed reading the whole thread....Lee Sharpe was interviewed this morning and pushed on whether he had heard anything he said "the bits i ve heard from within the club is that the manager is not giving them any tactics or directions on the pitch before the game and letting them decide what to do themselves"

That would make a lot of sense and explain why most of them have no idea but arent too bad when playing for their country.
If true, what exactly is he being paid to do then?

I could £#%&!ing do that for less than what they're paying him ffs.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:02 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
The longer he stays the more unsettled the squad.
£#%&! the squad. everyone bar De Gea can get the £#%&! out of the club. £#%&!ing shithouse players and an embarrassment to Manchester United

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:03 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
£#%&! the squad. everyone bar De Gea can get the £#%&! out of the club. £#%&!ing shithouse players and an embarrassment to Manchester United
Dave wasn't great on Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
At least you can admit it pal.

There are some #@&%!s on here still suggesting he’s the right man to lead the club forward
While Sparky's rightly dumped the @#%&!, he's as puzzled as the rest of us as to who actually is the right man.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

Reading not your strong point, pal?

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:10 PM
75Red

Quote:
Same here mate.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:11 PM
Cream

Quote:

That's just conjecture based on the fact that nobody has a clue what we're trying to do when going forward.

I keep waiting for an expert pundit to break down the approach. Nada.

Makes us hard to read, that's for sure!

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Not sure how wrong I was - at least a fair bit. Hated him before he arrived, thought this was his dream job and that he would embrace at least a little of what the clubs traditions are about and at first, I thought it might be working.

But he’s descended the club, the fans, the players, £#%&!ing everyone into this negative, miserable, ugly pile of shit with no meaningful structure, game plan apart from hitting shit teams on the break and containing good teams. It’s got to the point where I’ve started thinking van gaal wasn’t as bad as i thought which is basically the tipping point for any manager to be sacked.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:13 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
he wasnt, however based on that one performance are you seriously suggesting he should be executed along with the rest of the shit@#%&!s?

#@&%!

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:15 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:

While Sparky's rightly dumped the c***, he's as puzzled as the rest of us as to who actually is the right man.
In shock at the complete farce in front of him. You can only bail people out so many times.

As for when he goes, it's going to be soon. But have the club got the balls to bring in the right manager (not some cheap washed up c***), and set the foundations in place for him to be successful?

If anything the technical/DOF needs to be done BEFORE the new manager comes in and it's someone he's happy to work (and gets on with) and there's a understanding and connection for them to work.

Unread 21-08-2018, 12:16 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
he wasnt, however based on that one performance are you seriously suggesting he should be executed along with the rest of the shit@#%&!s?

#@&%!
Of course not More the other way round. Harsh to judge any of the @#%&!s when they're being Mourinhod. Except Fellaini obviously.
Closed Thread