United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2019, 10:43 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
They'll not win anything but it's a world away from the £#%&!ing tedious crap we were served up for donkey's years, featuring the same old faces who constantly disappointed.

I'm quite happy to watch this england team, they try and play the right way, they score goals and have a zest and energy which makes them exciting. It won't however stop the usual band of bitter weirdos creaming their pants the minute England don't win the world cup or whatever.

Obviously I know the cool thing is to sneer at anyone daring to enjoy watching England but I'll leave that to people such as the thread starter on here.
As others have said I think our attack looks great and we have some good strength in depth there now too. Rice in midfield could be a very important player for them, and if he keeps on his current trajectory I'd like to see him at United; would be an ideal replacement for Matic. I just think defensively we are as weak as ever, aside from Walker they're all so hit and miss.

Unread 25-03-2019, 10:48 PM
beersexchipsgravy

Sterling getting racist abuse seems to be a regular thing in that shit hole region.

Unread 25-03-2019, 10:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
As others have said I think our attack looks great and we have some good strength in depth there now too. Rice in midfield could be a very important player for them, and if he keeps on his current trajectory I'd like to see him at United; would be an ideal replacement for Matic. I just think defensively we are as weak as ever, aside from Walker they're all so hit and miss.
Absolutely. Rose tonight was just Proper all over the place at times.

But as i said before, there's very little experience in this team and the average age out there tonight couldn't have been much more that 24/5.

Unread 25-03-2019, 10:50 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by beersexchipsgravy
Sterling getting racist abuse seems to be a regular thing in that shit hole region.
Thank God it doesn't happen over here.

Unread 25-03-2019, 11:03 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Great call messers.

Would love to see Rice in our team along with The New Michael Carrick and Zesty Lingard behind a front 3 of Rashers, Marshers and Lukakuers until Sanchoers comes good.

Unread 25-03-2019, 11:08 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanpalm87
The way Pickford struts about, he has become Joe Hart.
He really is a total £#%&!ing scruffy little #@&%! isn’t he? Representing his country when, by rights, he should be spending his evenings hanging around bus shelters smoking and spitting.

Was brilliant the other week when Everton were winning at Newcastle and he was giving it to the fans behind the net, only to concede a late equaliser and winner (one of which was his own monemental £#%&! up).

Unread 25-03-2019, 11:26 PM
messhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
He really is a total £#%&!ing scruffy little #@&%! isn’t he? Representing his country when, by rights, he should be spending his evenings hanging around bus shelters smoking and spitting.

Was brilliant the other week when Everton were winning at Newcastle and he was giving it to the fans behind the net, only to concede a late equaliser and winner (one of which was his own monemental £#%&! up).
Thought he was much better in This is England to be honest.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/...14,317_AL_.jpg

Unread 26-03-2019, 12:12 AM
red in cumbria

England are a good team, and likeable with it. This is very hard for many of us to get used to.

Unread 26-03-2019, 12:28 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
England are a good team, and likeable with it. This is very hard for many of us to get used to.

Unread 26-03-2019, 01:17 AM
£#%&! KFC

Good to see Sterling call out the racist £#%&!bags after the game and Southgate too time for Uefa and FIFA to ban these @#%&!s ....England look very good and can see them winning the Euros

Unread 26-03-2019, 08:45 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Good to see Sterling call out the racist £#%&!bags after the game and Southgate too time for Uefa and FIFA to ban these @#%&!s ....England look very good and can see them winning the Euros
Winning the euros

Last major tournament they lost to Belgium....TWICE.

Unread 26-03-2019, 09:30 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Winning the euros

They're behind France but I don't put them behind anyone else.

The Belguim defeats were a dead rubber group game and a 3rd and 4th place play off.

Unread 26-03-2019, 09:36 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Unread 26-03-2019, 06:16 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Winning the euros

Belgium are quite a good side you know.
Closed Thread