United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2022, 11:49 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Mou’s training regime has a lot to answer for that’s for sure.
It certainly didn’t help, probably where they got the taste for the easy life.

Ole sorted it for a bit tbf.

Unread 06-01-2022, 01:07 AM
Sparky***

Unread 06-01-2022, 01:53 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I hope to God ralf holds his own and doesn’t back down. £#%&!ing kick these #@&%!s out of our club. Absolute shithouses

Unread 06-01-2022, 08:45 AM
Bion

So Ole was right
Why did we buy the c***
in the first place?

Buying over the manager
And bullshit scouting or scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Some Manchester United players are struggling to adapt to interim manager Ralf Rangnick's methods and doubt whether he is the right man to be in charge at Old Trafford.

There are cliques within the United dressing room, a source has told Sky Sports News, adding that some of the players are finding it difficult to play in Rangnick's 4-2-2-2 formation.

Another source has told Sky Sports News that "they have the players at Manchester United who are ready to play, but they don't have the coach to get the best out of those players".

Those players and this mole need to be f***ed off out of the club ASAP. Who the f*** do they think they are?
Tuchel played 4-2-2-2 & chelsea had 19 shots against spurs.

Whoever thinks that the formation is
A problem, think again

It's these f***ing rotten to the core
Players

Sir Alex Ferguson :
"The moment the manager loses his authority, you don't have a club. The players will be running it, and then you're in trouble.
"At the minute a Manchester United player thought he was bigger than the manger, he had to go."

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:50 AM
20LEgend1999

IMO they should try letting Donny play a football match just to see what happens.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:54 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
IMO they should try letting Donny play a football match just to see what happens.
They've let him do that a few times and he does £#%&! all.

Hope this helps.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:55 AM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
They've let him do that a few times and he does f*** all.

Hope this helps.
I meant another one.

Unread 06-01-2022, 10:58 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20LEgend1999
I meant another one.
He’ll play Monday, do £#%&! all, be lauded as the second coming, then disappear until Feb, before reappearing after failing to get a move.

I had high, high hopes for him, but the lad can’t cut it. One paced, weak as shit and not got the engine. (Last one might be the club’s fault tbf)

Aside from 20 minutes against Watford, when he was fresh and everyone else had played 45 minutes, he’s offered absolutely £#%&! all in any of his appearances. A few tidy passes here and there just isn’t enough, that should be below the bare minimum ffs.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:19 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’ll play Monday, do £#%&! all, be lauded as the second coming, then disappear until Feb, before reappearing after failing to get a move.

I had high, high hopes for him, but the lad can’t cut it. One paced, weak as shit and not got the engine. (Last one might be the club’s fault tbf)

Aside from 20 minutes against Watford, when he was fresh and everyone else had played 45 minutes, he’s offered absolutely £#%&! all in any of his appearances. A few tidy passes here and there just isn’t enough, that should be below the bare minimum ffs.

Dunk knows.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:28 AM
Mr_Ed

The Donny situation reeks of players being brought in above the managers head…

Why would Ole slunk £25m on someone he didn’t rate unless he was incredibly naive.

RR needs ti sort that structure and side of things out too.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:37 AM
silv

Quote:
Beek is the one imo. Been leaking since it became clear he's not good enough.
My moneys on Rashford

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:38 AM
Bion

If any Player does not want
to be here
They can £#%&! Off....

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:38 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Beek is the one imo. Been leaking since it became clear he's not good enough.
I dunno, I think there’s a few rotten apples. The whole squad looks disjointed.

Shows our captain that not only is he shit at football he’s shit at being a captain. This is his domain. Having dressing room issues under control. Having the respect of fellow players not to leak etc etc. anyone who’s doesn’t want to be here and doesn’t like RR can £#%&! right off

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:39 AM
Lok

The most detestable United team in history?

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
The most detestable United team in history?
I hate the entire club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Shaw and Lingard would be my guess.
Rashford too. Moody @#%&!.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:44 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
I hate the entire club.

Rashford too. Moody @#%&!.
Oh yeah. Forgot about the Rashford brand.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:45 AM
Dasilvatwins

State of these primadona £#%&!ers that we can’t even pinpoint who the @#%&!s are because there’s so many of them.

Genuinely I think Ronaldo and maybe Bruno Fernandes are the only ones il say aren’t leaking. Bruno hasn’t been great for a few months but he normally plays with his heart on his sleeve to win a game. Same with Ronaldo

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:46 AM
Dr Stranger

It's only fitting it should be the likes of lIngard, Shaw, Maguire, Mata - all players who have done the square root of £#%&! all for us. Ranging from shite, pointless to ok - but never great. Woefully inconsistent, generally below standard and happy to mouth off about 'looking in the mirror' when it all goes to shit.

Shaw especially had some balls to come out and question team spirit. He epitomises everything wrong with us. He's been here 7 years and maybe has a season and a half of good football under his belt. Generally lazy, weak and with plenty to say.

Again, £#%&! the lot of them.

Aside from maybe Greenwood, there is honestly not a single one of them I would be bothered about if they left.

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:49 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
It's only fitting it should be the likes of lIngard, Shaw, Maguire, Mata - all players who have done the square root of £#%&! all for us. Ranging from shite, pointless to ok - but never great. Woefully inconsistent, generally below standard and happy to mouth off about 'looking in the mirror' when it all goes to shit.

Shaw especially had some balls to come out and question team spirit. He epitomises everything wrong with us. He's been here 7 years and maybe has a season and a half of good football under his belt. Generally lazy, weak and with plenty to say.

Again, £#%&! the lot of them.

Aside from maybe Greenwood, there is honestly not a single one of them I would be bothered about if they left.
100% this. Only if greenwood’s leaking or against the new managers ideas then he can £#%&! off aswell. I don’t care how good you are . Sick of this bad attitude we have at this great club of ours. No player is bigger than the club

Beckham , Keane, van nistelrooy, even pogba was £#%&!ed off . If he is part of the problem then let him go .

Unread 06-01-2022, 11:55 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
100% this. Only if greenwood’s leaking or against the new managers ideas then he can £#%&! off aswell. I don’t care how good you are . Sick of this bad attitude we have at this great club of ours. No player is bigger than the club

Beckham , Keane, van nistelrooy, even pogba was £#%&!ed off . If he his part of the problem then let him go .
Oh yeah, any found playing their part in leaks should be £#%&!ed off, but purely from a player pespective.... they're all such let downs. He's one of a few players who I actually enjoy watching and getting excited about.

I like Bruno, Varane. I don't mind the grafters like The Scottish Player and Fred, but if it's a choice between retaining their 'talent' or clearing the desks for an actual 'cultural reboot', then there's nobody that isn't expendable.

As for the 'senior' players. They're the worst culprits for underperforming so they've got a cheek questioning the capacity of the coaching staff.

If anyone's suitability to do their job for this club should come into question, it's the players who have been below standard for years.
Closed Thread