United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:08 PM
Finport Red

Not good enough for us. Which is a pity as I really wanted him to be. Seems like a nice kid

Hope he does well wherever he ends up.

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:10 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Not good enough for us. Which is a pity as I really wanted him to be. Seems like a nice kid

Hope he does well wherever he ends up.
Call yourself a United fan

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:14 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Funny how you replied to that. Nice that you can tell me how to not like United players then tell me I’m a city fan.

Who’s your favorite? Depay? Di Maria?

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Great response. Can’t wait to post your “love Moyes or you’re not a red” quotes.

Who cares about Fred he did a job he probably won’t be here next year but he was a United player. Love a good gif of him getting kicked in the face though

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:33 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Great response. Can’t wait to post your “love Moyes or you’re not a red” quotes.

Who cares about Fred he did a job he probably won’t be here next year but he was a United player. Love a good gif of him getting kicked in the face though

Are you drunk again? Where did he get kicked in the face? What's Moyes got to do with anything I didn't even post that gif but keep swinging in an empty room. It's a great look.

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:38 PM
believe

Quote:
Are you drunk again? Where did he get kicked in the face? What's Moyes got to do with anything I didn't even post that gif but keep swinging in an empty room. It's a great look.
Pretty drunk. You loved Moyes.

Edit: gif before you loved it

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Pretty drunk. You loved Moyes.

Edit: gif before you loved it
You're off your head pal think you've confused me with someone else. Fosters can be a £#%&!er.

Unread 10-07-2023, 06:46 PM
believe

Quote:
You're off your head pal think you've confused me with someone else. Fosters can be a £#%&!er.
Heineken ffs
Closed Thread