United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 17-01-2022, 04:08 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

If I'm a little disappointed with Maradonny it's because he's stood for the shit for so long. Watching the likes of fred's mockery of football every week should have him/his agent arranging firm interest elsewhere and then issuing the ultimatum, use me or lose me.

It does, from the outside, make him look weak and not the single-minded winner you need to be.

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:15 PM
dunk

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:46 PM
guerreiro

“Want him in the squad next season”

Must make a hell of a brew

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:53 PM
Vedder

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
“Want him in the squad next season”

Must make a hell of a brew
Ten Hag has had a word. Wants his boy there next season

Unread 25-01-2022, 02:59 PM
20LEgend1999

Poch has had a word.

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:06 AM
windy waffles

Palace interested according to Sky...

The lad is finished.

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:18 AM
Sapien

We have ruined his career. I'm sure it will help attract potential new recruits too the club.

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:22 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Ten Hag has had a word. Wants his boy there next season
Does sound plausible. Can see no other reason for player or club wanting to keep him.

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:22 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

The lad is finished.

Why is that funny?

What has he done to encourage you to be so childish. This isn’t Pogba being a @#%&!. This is a young lad who has come to the club in good faith and been horrifically managed. The worst I can remember in a long time if not ever. It shows our club to be utterly clueless on every level possible but yeah, lolz.

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:24 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Why is that funny?

What has he done to encourage you to be so childish. This isn’t Pogba being a @#%&!. This is a young lad who has come to the club in good faith and been horrifically managed. The worst I can remember in a long time if not ever. It shows our club to be utterly clueless on every level possible but yeah, lolz.
The was the fact that we have ruined him. Only at United...

(He isn't good enough but if his confidence is shattered, which it no doubt it, it probably doesn't help your game).

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:27 AM
dunk

‘Ruined’ him?

He was deemed to not be able to deal with the rigours of the PL at a club where Juan Mata has played regularly. GTFOOH, he’s just not physically up to it and it’s apparently obvious to everyone that manages him at United.

Sad, but just not up to it.

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:32 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
‘Ruined’ him?

He was deemed to not be able to deal with the rigours of the PL at a club where Juan Mata has played regularly. GTFOOH, he’s just not physically up to it and it’s apparently obvious to everyone that manages him at United.

Hey, I agree with you, but that's the narrative remember....

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:45 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
‘Ruined’ him?

You sure it wasn't Mourinho?

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:49 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:54 AM
silv

waffles is a bit of a £#%&!er isn't he

Unread 26-01-2022, 10:59 AM
redhegemony

If the problem is his physicality why would teams that need to scrap eg palace and Newcastle want him? There is something very weird about all this.

Unread 26-01-2022, 12:48 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
waffles is a bit of a £#%&!er isn't he
You're the £#%&!er pal if anyone is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
If the problem is his physicality why would teams that need to scrap eg palace and Newcastle want him? There is something very weird about all this.
They don't see him in training and are only going off of the 10 minutes or so he has played in his whole career at United and are still living off him being part of a side that got to a CL semi like a few on here?

Unread 26-01-2022, 01:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Possibly, you never know with that @#%&!. Ruined Mata..

Unread 26-01-2022, 01:07 PM
shenwen

Quote:
You're the £#%&!er pal if anyone is...

They don't see him in training and are only going off of the 10 minutes or so he has played in his whole career at United and are still living off him being part of a side that got to a CL semi like a few on here?
Or maybe the whole physicality bit is some more shite pulled off twitter.

On the few occasions he has played for us, I never saw a weak player. If anything, he's quite physical in tackles. Could be a stamina thing. I've no idea. How slow is the Dutch league.

Unread 26-01-2022, 04:35 PM
goonlooca

Quote: