United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
Reply
 
Unread 14-02-2017, 12:41 PM
guerreiro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Wish you'd stop rattling on about your f***ing internet.
.
Wish you'd stop rattling on with life. Quite surprised you've not topped yourself come to think of it; probably too inept. Start a thread asking for ideas how, guarantee it would be popular.
 
Unread 14-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Cream
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Wish you'd stop rattling on with life. Quite surprised you've not topped yourself come to think of it; probably too inept. Start a thread asking for ideas how, guarantee it would be popular.
Why don't you google me some ideas?

See you in half an hour.

 
Unread 14-02-2017, 02:23 PM
Clarkie
 
Default

Arkham Knight.


2nd time I've played through it. Gonna try collect all the Riddler trophies this time,


I love it anyways
 
Unread 15-02-2017, 11:47 PM
Poop
 
Thumbs up

Think its high time I finally started playing Rise Of The Tomb Raider.....

 
Unread 16-02-2017, 10:59 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

Tried world of Warcraft for an hour. Christ it's tedious and looks shit; no idea why so many people love it
 
Unread 20-02-2017, 12:13 AM
Cream
 
Default

Tee hee.


I need to build a gaming PC. Console games zzzzz.
 
Unread 20-02-2017, 02:46 AM
24hr Leavesey
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Tee hee.

https://youtu.be/DVFbotpDVCA

I need to build a gaming PC. Console games zzzzz.
Ark evolved is out on console now. Haven't played it personally but you are able to do this kind of insidious shit on it.
 
Unread 20-02-2017, 07:29 AM
Whip Hubley
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Tried world of Warcraft for an hour. Christ it's tedious and looks shit; no idea why so many people love it
Yeah an hour is definitely enough time to make an accurate judgement call on a game with tens of thousands of hours of potential gameplay. Especially when you've got no mates.
 
Unread 20-02-2017, 09:54 AM
guerreiro
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Yeah an hour is definitely enough time to make an accurate judgement call on a game with tens of thousands of hours of potential gameplay. Especially when you've got no mates.
With all those thousands of hours of gameplay you'd have thought they'd make the first hour a bit more enjoyable.
 
Unread 23-02-2017, 10:14 AM
BlindDevil
 
Default

The Last Of Us [Factions]
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: What game you playing now?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
lets take our minds off football by playing the word game, rogieop Off Topic 45 03-10-2010 10:31 AM
Foster playing game of patience fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-12-2008 04:40 PM
i have a thing for the old greats still playing the game marlo stansfield Football 24 27-12-2007 05:19 PM
Anybody fancy playing the old Petrol Station game ? Fountz Off Topic 20 21-05-2007 08:36 PM
well have a football ever reached a cup final without playing a game in the comptetion puressence Football 27 04-04-2007 12:10 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:51 PM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.