Bale 30 38.46%
Wilshere 48 61.54%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2012, 06:50 AM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
what a tit you probably thought mata and silva would struggle in premier league. would iniesta struggle

btw forget bale. we don't have money to buy such a star player anymore. Bale will go for above 40m.
Nani, Young and £10m/£15m should see that through then. A win win situation, Bale is a quality player and Utd offload two shit@#%&!s at the same time........neve going to happen, but in an ideal world

Unread 03-12-2012, 07:07 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Nani, Young and £10m/£15m should see that through then. A win win situation, Bale is a quality player and Utd offload two shit@#%&!s at the same time........neve going to happen, but in an ideal world
All that will happen is nani will be sold. glazers pocket half of the money while froggie spends the remaining half on zaha.

Unread 03-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Coracao

Wilshere. Wouldn't need to think twice about that one.

Unread 03-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Chip said last week that Giggsy can play till he's 40+ ...I think that answers any questions about the long term prospects for our centre midfield.
value.
Very soon Giggs and his son will play together in the first team. Can't wait. The papa and son Giggs combo would scare teams off.

Unread 03-12-2012, 10:23 AM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Wilshere. Wouldn't need to think twice about that one.
this

Unread 03-12-2012, 10:31 AM
atticusgrinch

Sandro.

Unread 03-12-2012, 10:34 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

The brand matched Wilshire in every aspect against Arse. Also the brand isn't a fighty @#%&! likely to be in court a dozen or so times in his career like Wilshire. Neither.

Unread 03-12-2012, 10:36 AM
redhegemony

Neither given their injury records.

Unread 03-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver;3107851[B
]The brand matched Wilshire in every aspect against Arse[/b]. Also the brand isn't a fighty @#%&! likely to be in court a dozen or so times in his career like Wilshire. Neither.
not in the game I was watching. he was bossing the 2nd half until he got sent off. As for getting in trouble for fighting, united could do with that in midfield.
Wilshere has the potential to be a lot better if he can get past his injury.

Unread 03-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Jethro

Quote:
what a tit you probably thought mata and silva would struggle in premier league. would iniesta struggle

btw forget bale. we don't have money to buy such a star player anymore. Bale will go for above 40m.
It took a season for Mata and Silva to settle. Star player as in the top scorer in the PL last year and one of the players of the year from the Bundesliga

Unread 03-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Barracuda

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Neither given their injury records.
Yep, if there is one thing we should have learnt by now, it's that injury prone players when coming to UTD don't all of a sudden become un-injury prone - they get even worse...

Good players no doubt, but no use at all for parts of the season. Wilshere in particular would be an almost cert to go down the Hargreaves route under our guidance.

We should look at consistently fit quality players, purely for the fact it should be much harder for our fitness team to ruin them as opposed to those that are already half way there?

Unread 03-12-2012, 11:10 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
It took a season for Mata and Silva to settle. Star player as in the top scorer in the PL last year and one of the players of the year from the Bundesliga
are you referring to kagawa there?

Silva and mata were class from day one.

And anyways, his point was munian will struggle (not that munian will take time to adapt....)

Unread 03-12-2012, 11:12 AM
Jethro

Quote:

And anyways, his point was munian will struggle (not that munian will take time to adapt....)
No the other player we signed from the Bundesliga. Also you seem to have a problem with the idea of Zaha, have you forgotten where Bale came from?

Unread 03-12-2012, 11:32 AM
dragflick

Quote:

Course he £#%&!ing is. Why the

Unread 03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
The brand matched Wilshire in every aspect against Arse. Also the brand isn't a fighty @#%&! likely to be in court a dozen or so times in his career like Wilshire. Neither.
ooohh ooohh we wouldn't want a fighty @#%&! at old trafford ooohh, :shakehead:

Wiltshire would do wonders at OT and a concerted effort would land him.

No brainer, as our colonial cousins would say,

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:22 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
ooohh ooohh we wouldn't want a fighty @#%&! at old trafford ooohh, :shakehead:

Wiltshire would do wonders at OT and a concerted effort would land him.

No brainer, as our colonial cousins would say,
It's a shame we never signed Lee Bowyer or Dennis Wise isn't it?

I mean a violent street thug you £#%&!ing moron, we can all see the Brand has plenty of fight on the field but that is where he leaves it; like most decent footballers.

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:25 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
It's a shame we never signed Lee Bowyer or Dennis Wise isn't it?

I mean a violent street thug you £#%&!ing moron, we can all see the Brand has plenty of fight on the field but that is where he leaves it; like most decent footballers.
steady on, you sound like a t'internet thug

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:36 PM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
steady on, you sound like a t'internet thug
What are you lookin' at you caaaaaant?!!! I'll faaaacking do yer!

Sorry, I took your misunderstanding of my point for willful ignorance (a la Toilet Sniffer)

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
What are you lookin' at you caaaaaant?!!! I'll faaaacking do yer!

Sorry, I took your misunderstanding of my point for willful ignorance (a la Toilet Sniffer)
All joking apart, I think we could really do with a big character who is not adverse to a bit of on field violence when its required. If the likes of squarez were told in no uncertain terms that if he got up to his usual tricks, vengeance would be swift and hard, you wouldn't see half his shit.

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:16 PM
believe

which one is better playing as a striker?
Closed Thread