View Poll Results: Bale or Wolshere
Bale 30 38.46%
Wilshere 48 61.54%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:52 AM
tetrisblock

Default Bale or Wilshere?

Bale mouthing off about a move in the Summer once again, Spurs will manage to £#%&! up the chance of a top four finish again I reckon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...for-Spain.html

Arsenal also looking shit, Wenger under serious pressure, Walcott() leaving, Wilshere may be open to a move in the Summer, especially if we came in for him.

Both are problem positions, who would you rather?

Wilshere for me, instantly solves alot of our problems, is a dirty @#%&! which we lack at the moment and he can control a game.

Bale is a £#%&!ing idiot, greedy @#%&! who thinks he's better than he is and makes alot of wrong decisions! Stands out in an average Spurs team and occasionally has a excellent game!

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:02 AM
Sparky***

can i vote 'neither'?

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
can i vote 'neither'?
who would be your signings if you could pick two players pol?

would love fellaineh tbh

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:06 AM
tetrisblock

Quote:
can i vote 'neither'?
No, why neither? Both would improve the team, but even getting one of the two would be a big stretch, so no option for both either!

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetrisblock
No, why neither? Both would improve the team, but even getting one of the two would be a big stretch, so no option for both either!
great idea for a thread hey mate! :shakehead:

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:13 AM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
great idea for a thread hey mate! :shakehead:
Don't be jel pol

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:16 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
who would be your signings if you could pick two players pol?

would love fellaineh tbh
give me 3?

Strootman

Ilkay Gundogan

Iker Muniain

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:26 AM
Part 36 Offer

3 midfield players mate?

did you forget who is in charge?

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:28 AM
tetrisblock

Strootman is a good call, Buttner's signing does indicate that we're looking at the Dutch league for talent once again! But according to Dutch media he's alot like Carrick! His no show for Holland during the Euro's was a bit strange too! But given the choice, I'd have Wilshere, he's proven in England.

Muniain is a good player, but he's tiny and probably not suited to playing in England. As much as a hate Bale, I'd certainly have him over Iker, who with United's current coaches would turn into a Basque SWP!

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:30 AM
MJ Ramone

Bale for me.
Would bloody love him at United.
He gets the ball & he's away..direct, pacey, decent delivery, pretty good goals ratio for a wide man.
We'd be infinitely more watchable with him in the side.

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Strootman is a good call, Buttner's signing does indicate that we're looking at the Dutch league for talent once again! But according to Dutch media he's alot like Carrick! His no show for Holland during the Euro's was a bit strange too! But given the choice, I'd have Wilshere, he's proven in England.

Muniain is a good player, but he's tiny and probably not suited to playing in England. As much as a hate Bale, I'd certainly have him over Iker, who with United's current coaches would turn into a Basque SWP!
Strootman like carrick? reminds me more of ballack tbh.

And muniain not suited to England? did you miss the part of that video where he was running rings around United at old trafford?

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:32 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
3 midfield players mate?

did you forget who is in charge?

Chip said last week that Giggsy can play till he's 40+ ...I think that answers any questions about the long term prospects for our centre midfield.
value.

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:39 AM
tetrisblock

Quote:
Strootman like carrick? reminds me more of ballack tbh.

And muniain not suited to England? did you miss the part of that video where he was running rings around United at old trafford?
Some £#%&!er called Mcanuff was giving us the runaround last weekend and some other no mark winger on the right side for Reading!
Pilkington made shit of us at Norwich along with Houlihan.

We're one of the least physical teams in the league, you saw what teams were doing to Kagawa everygame. Muniain is even smaller and he'd get no protection from the refs while playing at united!

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:42 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Some £#%&!er called Mcanuff was giving us the runaround last weekend and some other no mark winger on the right side for Reading!
Pilkington made shit of us at Norwich along with Houlihan.

We're one of the least physical teams in the league, you saw what teams were doing to Kagawa everygame. Muniain is even smaller and he'd get no protection from the refs while playing at united!
we'd get the little @#%&! on the pies, he'd be fine.

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:48 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Bale mouthing off about a move in the Summer once again, Spurs will manage to £#%&! up the chance of a top four finish again I reckon.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...for-Spain.html

Arsenal also looking shit, Wenger under serious pressure, Walcott() leaving, Wilshere may be open to a move in the Summer, especially if we came in for him.

Both are problem positions, who would you rather?

Wilshere for me, instantly solves alot of our problems, is a dirty @#%&! which we lack at the moment and he can control a game.

Bale is a £#%&!ing idiot, greedy @#%&! who thinks he's better than he is and makes alot of wrong decisions! Stands out in an average Spurs team and occasionally has a excellent game!

Unread 03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Grimson

Quote:

Why are you yelling?

Unread 03-12-2012, 03:36 AM
Stickman

tough question because we need Wilshere's type more.

If Bale became available though

Unread 03-12-2012, 05:17 AM
rafabio

Quote:

what a tit you probably thought mata and silva would struggle in premier league. would iniesta struggle

btw forget bale. we don't have money to buy such a star player anymore. Bale will go for above 40m.

Unread 03-12-2012, 06:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

would love bale at united.

will never happen though.
Closed Thread