United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:03 PM
Pop

Default 'The Second Half' - Roddy Doyle to pen Roy Keane's second autobiography

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/roy-kea...3--sector.html

Quote:
Former Manchester United captain Keane and Doyle, author of books such as 'The Commitments', will collaborate on 'The Second Half', the fiery midfielder's autobiography set to be published later this year, the Orion Publishing Group said on Friday.
Should be lots of swearing at least.

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Shooter McGavin

I think ferie could get a mention

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Well, the book is gonna sell only cause of that so yea

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Chapter One: Alex Ferguson

That f****** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** etc, etc.....

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Chapter One: Alex Ferguson

That f****** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** **** *** ******* ****** **** etc, etc.....
Followed by

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:15 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

£#%&! the spud-munching bitter bastard!

Aint it funny that Royston has 'principles' until cash comes into it

Quinn, Ireland.... if SAF offered to build his bank balance he would soon bend over!

Horrible hairy palmed gobshite

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:17 PM
no fun

Love roddy doyle , great writer

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:19 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Very true, but not a great subject matter in this case.

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:20 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

Quinn, Ireland.... if SAF offered to build his bank balance he would soon bend over!

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Mr_Ed

Might be worth a read... Tell some of the real goings on that freggles drivel

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:25 PM
armchair

Quote:

seems a bit racist that. Is there any minority you don't have a problem with?

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harfynn Teuport
I'm not going to pretend I know what that is supposed to signify (I suspect it's like 75% of gifs posted on here, nonsensical but posted in the hope of 's )

Why not reply with words describing what you think of my post?

If you disagree, tell me why, call me a @#%&! etc.

Something tangible instead of a nothing clip of nonsense

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
seems a bit racist that. Is there any minority you don't have a problem with?
How many times do I have to tell you! My own father is as mick as they come and I have spent years of my life over the water! As a result I don't like Cork pikeys! How is that different to my hatred of scousers?

Name me a minority I do have a problem with?

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:31 PM
armchair

Quote:
How many times do I have to tell you! My own father is as mick as they come and I have spent years of my life over the water! As a result I don't like Cork pikeys! How is that different to my hatred of scousers?

Name me a minority I do have a problem with?
The Irish.

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Mr Castro

Could be interesting. It's obvious he'll have a chapter on leaving us followed by one on Fergie. Zlatan's autobiography probably contains more positive words on Sir Alex (3 lines in passing if you haven't read it)

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:35 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Will hopefully do a better job than Paul Hayward

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
The Irish.
Minority?

Come to South Manchester, the @#%&!s are everywhere

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:41 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
The Irish.

Because I call Keane a spud-muncher doesn't mean I have a problem with micks, it means I have a problem with people from certain areas the same as I do with scousers.

Because I say micks doesn't mean I have a problem with Irish people! I've grown up with it used on a daily basis!

How can I have an issue with my own 'people' (as a yank would put it)

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:46 PM
armchair

Quote:

Because I call Keane a spud-muncher doesn't mean I have a problem with micks, it means I have a problem with people from certain areas the same as I do with scousers.

Because I say micks doesn't mean I have a problem with Irish people! I've grown up with it used on a daily basis!

How can I have an issue with my own 'people' (as a yank would put it)
You obviously do have a problem. You don't hear people with dad's from wales calling giggs a taffy @#%&!. And don't make out spud-muncher is specific to cork.

Unread 17-01-2014, 10:46 PM
ziggyman17

Thumbs up

Can't wait for the book.. Will tell it how it was.. Top Red is Roy.. Season ticket holder now...
Closed Thread