United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2023, 07:11 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
2 years to train up that utter £#%&!ing tin of beige paint Jenas as his replacement then.
Forgive me for going off topic but is there a worse commentator/pundit than Jenas? Offers absolutely no insight whatsoever other than cliches. Will sit there, state the most obvious trivial guff you could imagine and do so with the air of a man who thinks he’s far more intelligent than he actually is.

Absolutely loves himself too. 100% has a ceiling mirror above his bed.

Unread 13-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Forgive me for going off topic but is there a worse commentator/pundit than Jenas? Offers absolutely no insight whatsoever other than cliches. Will sit there, state the most obvious trivial guff you could imagine and do so with the air of a man who thinks he’s far more intelligent than he actually is.

The worst kind of pundit/co-commentator.

Keown is the same. Incapable of saying anything even remotely interesting, but full of obnoxious pomposity.

Unread 13-03-2023, 10:37 PM
est.1878

I'd be willing to pay 500 cash to never hear Jim beglins voice again

Unread 13-03-2023, 10:55 PM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

His all time highlight was declaring that the Glazers have been good for Manchester United. I have literally turned down the volume when he's commentated on our games.

Unread 14-03-2023, 06:14 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
His all time highlight was declaring that the Glazers have been good for Manchester United. I have literally turned down the volume when he's commentated on our games.
Turn it down more often than not. Oddly enough, I’m missing the hate for Jim Beglin. Find him ok.

Unread 14-03-2023, 01:03 PM
est.1878

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ternative-motd

Unread 14-03-2023, 01:19 PM
no fun

Squires

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ternative-motd
Closed Thread