United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:11 PM
Arnold Muhren

Default Rooney chins Terry in team meeting?

Two threads on t'other place popped up at same time. Hope Wazza stomped on his swede a few times as well.

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: Rooney chins Terry in team meeting?

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:19 PM
History

I really want this to be true.

I was excited to see Rooney at the world cup, but he's been dog shit enough times not to change anyones opinion no matter how good he will play from now on. So come home please.

I bet wazza has a monster punch

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:31 PM
naes_sean

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:35 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by History

I bet wazza has a monster punch
I expect he has - quite a keen boxer as a kid?

wasn't he alleged to have floored Michael Ball (the 'footballer', not the singer) without getting out of his seat once?

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
x1000

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:40 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

wasn't he alleged to have floored Michael Ball (the 'footballer', not the singer) without getting out of his seat once?
Michael Grey, wannit?? But yeah, without even standing up

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:41 PM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit

yeah michael gray it was in Panacea.

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:46 PM
thatsfuctit

good work

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:48 PM
RedMenace

Gray and his mates were getting a bit lairy and annoying Coleen wasn't it? Rooney would be like a truck when he sees red Id say.

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Gray and his mates were getting a bit lairy and annoying Coleen wasn't it? Rooney would be like a truck when he sees red Id say.
Michael Ball approached Wayne who was with Colleen and another couple and Michael Ball asked Wayne if he fancied spit roasting Colleen with him. Wayne knocked him out and didn't even get out of his seat to do it.

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:51 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
he suggested a 3some was what i heard, and yes, pretty sure he's mental when he loses it

Unread 20-06-2010, 11:53 PM
Whalefish

Who was the Pompey player that swung at him and Redknapp said afterwards it was a good job Wayne could box a bit - bob and weave. I always felt Redknapp was suggesting it was a good job for the Pompey player that Wayne could box.

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Spiffy

I think we can put this rumour to bed now, I've had a look on RI and one of the people who know about it but can't really say is some guy called Violater. £#%&! it, he deserves some more

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:14 AM
Chorlton74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I think we can put this rumour to bed now, I've had a look on RI and one of the people who know about it but can't really say is some guy called Violater. £#%&! it, he deserves some more
absolute bullshit then from the forums currently banned big gay bum tanner.

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:18 AM
Spiffy

Quote:
Trouble for Terry as coup plan backfires

England's desperate World Cup campaign was thrown into further disarray yesterday when an attempted challenge by John Terry on Fabio Capello's authority was met with an angry backlash by the former captain's team-mates.
Terry, who was sacked by Capello as captain in February, promised in his press conference yesterday that he would challenge his manager in last night's crucial team meeting and said that he did not care if he "upset" the Italian. But his comments at the press conference, which were watched live by England players on television prompted derision and disbelief among the squad.
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/f...s-2006187.html

Un£#%&!inglucky John. Send him home Fabio, we need a new scapegoat and he'll do nicely.

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:29 AM
Tumescent Throb

what a load of £#%&!ing %@#$&!s

who gives a flying £#%&! about this meeting?

footballers have meetings

all of a sudden this one was apparently an attempted £#%&!ing coup

ycnmiu

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:39 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorlton74
absolute bullshit then from the forums currently banned big gay bum tanner.
Is he? What for this time?

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:41 AM
thatsfuctit

coup??? - did he have mark thatcher lined up?

Unread 21-06-2010, 12:41 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Is he? What for this time?
Claimed to prefer oven chips to homemade chips. There's a line you just don't cross and that was it.
Closed Thread