United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2020, 06:31 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Ole is not a United level manager. He is a Glazer arse licker and so he should be, because without them, he'll be back in his cold pub league.

He'll be sacked in the summer and replaced by either Poch or Allegri.
£50 says he isn’t. On?

Unread 12-01-2020, 06:33 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
In or out
Shake it all about?

Unread 12-01-2020, 06:58 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Where was the clamour for Giggs to get the job full time then?
He doesn’t smile enough.

Unread 12-01-2020, 07:02 PM
Chester Road

I was delighted with the game yesterday even though I had the mother of all £#%&!ing journeys to get there again

but my joy was somewhat tempered by Ole's comments after the game, you know the ones when he said the fans should stfu and get behind Woodward and the £#%&!ing Glazers

great player, legend in fact, not a great manager, not even a good one sadly, and his after match comments did little to dispel the feelings he is a Glazer puppet

Mason Greenwood though

Unread 12-01-2020, 07:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
He doesn’t smile enough.
Case closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester Road
I was delighted with the game yesterday even though I had the mother of all £#%&!ing journeys to get there again

but my joy was somewhat tempered by Ole's comments after the game, you know the ones when he said the fans should stfu and get behind Woodward and the £#%&!ing Glazers

great player, legend in fact, not a great manager, not even a good one sadly, and his after match comments did little to dispel the feelings he is a Glazer puppet

Mason Greenwood though
Or maybe he feels supported. We don’t know what conversations are going on behind the scenes, so if that’s what he honestly feels what’s he supposed to do, lie? If he’s afraid of perceptions if he’s honest then he really is as weak as some would suggest.

Unread 12-01-2020, 07:11 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Case closed.

Or maybe he feels supported. We don’t know what conversations are going on behind the scenes, so if that’s what he honestly feels what’s he supposed to do, lie? If he’s afraid of perceptions if he’s honest then he really is as weak as some would suggest.
he should have just kept his mouth shut on the Woodward and Glazer chants or said I'm only here to talk about the game.....of course he's not going to slag them...but to come out and tell us to back them after the shit show of the last six years

Unread 12-01-2020, 07:15 PM
utd99

Quote:
he should have just kept his mouth shut on the Woodward and Glazer chants or said I'm only here to talk about the game.....of course he's not going to slag them...but to come out and tell us to back them after the shit show of the last six years
Possibly you’re right; saying nothing is the safer course. He’s probably trying to avoid the atmosphere getting any more toxic than it already is.

I don’t want them here, he probably doesn’t want them here, but they’re not going anywhere until they want to.

Unread 12-01-2020, 07:19 PM
Chester Road

Quote:
Possibly you’re right; saying nothing is the safer course. He’s probably trying to avoid the atmosphere getting any more toxic than it already is.

I don’t want them here, he probably doesn’t want them here, but they’re not going anywhere until they want to.
we need it to get more toxic though to have any hope of it registering with the @#%&!s

although it was noticeable the Stretford End waited till the game was won before the chants started, I don't think it would do the players much good if the chants start early on but I can see that happening and it will definitely become a feature now when we're losing

Unread 12-01-2020, 07:57 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:

He’s backing his paymasters, simple as that and who can blame him. Landed a top job out of nowhere so he best back then at all cost.

Unread 12-01-2020, 09:38 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Mason Greenwood though
Like every manager before him during their ownership. The biggest glazer puppet of all time was Ferguson who helped facilitate their take over.

Grow up.

Unread 12-01-2020, 09:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Like every manager before him during their ownership. The biggest glazer puppet of all time was Ferguson who helped facilitate their take over.

Grow up.
This has a lot of truth in it.

Unread 12-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Spock

Quote:

Grow up.
£#%&!ing hell prepare to be Epstined keithers

Unread 12-01-2020, 10:52 PM
yoda

Fully expected Ole to break out into a lusty rendition of build a bonfire, build a bonfire, put the Glazer’s on the top in that interview. Can't believe he didnt tbh

Unread 12-01-2020, 11:07 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
What a load of £#%&!ing shit.

(it'll be Southgate or Carrick)

Carrick has the personality of a cardboard box. Stay off the ale.

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:11 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Grow up.
Bingo.

If the chants only happen 'when we're losing' as Mr Road suggests, we deserve everything we get. Chants should be there regardless. We're either collectively waking up, or a couple of 'big signings' and the chants will die off.

Imagining critcizing ole for those comments.. 'glazer puppet'.... there's plenty of scope for arguing anyone who attends games or contributes to the turnover is a 'glazer puppet'. Silly.

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:19 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Bingo.

If the chants only happen 'when we're losing' as Mr Road suggests, we deserve everything we get. Chants should be there regardless. We're either collectively waking up, or a couple of 'big signings' and the chants will die off.

Imagining critcizing ole for those comments.. 'glazer puppet'.... there's plenty of scope for arguing anyone who attends games or contributes to the turnover is a 'glazer puppet'. Silly.
Wasn’t the green and gold campaign still in full swing when we won the league and European cup?

Unread 13-01-2020, 10:47 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Wasn’t the green and gold campaign still in full swing when we won the league and European cup?
Nope, the green and gold thing kicked off in 2010.

We were top of the league when it started though. It wasn't a reaction to bad results. It was originally supposed to be promoting an alternative buyer, remember the "Red Knights"?

Unread 13-01-2020, 11:03 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
revitalised on saturday

Unread 13-01-2020, 05:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
revitalised on saturday
Great stuff

Remember when most people on here had green'n'gold avatars?

Unread 13-01-2020, 05:38 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Great stuff

Remember when most people on here had green'n'gold avatars?
Those were the days..
Closed Thread