United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-03-2019, 09:39 PM
Sparky***

I don't think anyone wants Pogba gone but I think you'd be foolish to think he doesn't want to leave.

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
A lot of it i'm sure is made up but these publications act as a mouthpiece for Madrid. If they're printing this type of stuff it's probably a signal of intent, Madrid will be giving Zidane a lot of money to rebuild that team and I'll be staggered if a player like Pogba isn't high on their list of targets.

I wouldn't be shocked if he left in the summer for an ungodly fee.
L'Equipe reckon he asked for £450m to spend when approached to take the job. So fair to say they'll be busy.

Same paper said they want Pogba, Hazard and Mbappe

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
L'Equipe reckon he asked for £450m to spend when approached to take the job. So fair to say they'll be busy.

Same paper said they want Pogba, Hazard and Mbappe
They'll get at least two of those I reckon.

Whether you like them or loathe them you have to respect the fact they simply will not accept mediocrity. They are by some distance the biggest club in the world.

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:17 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
They'll get at least two of those I reckon.

Whether you like them or loathe them you have to respect the fact they simply will not accept mediocrity. They are by some distance the biggest club in the world.
Hazard pretty much a done deal by many accounts. Will absolutely ruin Chelsea, which is nice.

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Hazard pretty much a done deal by many accounts. Will absolutely ruin Chelsea, which is nice.
You'd think that wouldn't you. But they always seem to land on their feet that lot.

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:27 PM
Vedder

That’s Madrid, Bayern and Barca spending big money on world class players. Proper football clubs wanting to be the best, United on the other hand

Unread 30-03-2019, 10:29 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
That’s Madrid, Bayern and Barca spending big money on world class players. Proper football clubs wanting to be the best, United on the other hand

Unread 30-03-2019, 11:21 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Such a clueless little oik.

Obviously it's only the idiots that want Pogba gone.

United will win nothing if they fail to keep their best players, and Paul Pogba is the very best.

The most urgent business this summer is tying him and De Gea to new contracts, and then building a new midfield around the former. Once that's done we can focus on a right-back, a right-winger, and a centre-back who can pass.
Spot on again.

Pogba ain't perfect, but £#%&! me are people seriously suggesting we sell him?

He's our best outfield player by a £#%&!ing mile.

Quote:
I don't think anyone wants Pogba gone but I think you'd be foolish to think he doesn't want to leave.
Why?

Because of some standard international week speculation?

Unread 30-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

People on here love Herrera and Mata but would sell Pogba

Unread 31-03-2019, 02:35 AM
Singy211291

Let him go. No player would talk about playing for another club if it wasn't a consideration.

Once a player thinks of playing elsewhere, you will never get the best of out them because they aren't truly happy where they are.

Doesn't mean they will play shit all the time, just means they wont give it all every single time, because they know they have an escape route and dont have to perform.

Unread 31-03-2019, 09:57 AM
barca99

He's gone, sadly. Zidanes a @#%&! for even talking about it tbh.

Pogba is a top player who will not be replaced. Good times.

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:17 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Such a clueless little oik.

Obviously it's only the idiots that want Pogba gone.

United will win nothing if they fail to keep their best players, and Paul Pogba is the very best.

The most urgent business this summer is tying him and De Gea to new contracts, and then building a new midfield around the former. Once that's done we can focus on a right-back, a right-winger, and a centre-back who can pass.
Think saffers is still a bit bitter that Pogba won the battle of the mard arses and his boy Mou was kicked out of the club

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:21 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Spot on again.

Pogba ain't perfect, but £#%&! me are people seriously suggesting we sell him?

He's our best outfield player by a £#%&!ing mile.

Why?

Because of some standard international week speculation?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47764287

You’re going to looks silly when he £#%&!s off in a couple of months

Unread 31-03-2019, 10:51 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Think saffers is still a bit bitter that Pogba won the battle of the mard arses and his boy Mou was kicked out of the club
Mou is not my boy and I think he handled Pogba + other players badly in the last 6 months of his reign....

Pogba wants to leave us. Mou has been sacked and is no longer any of our business. We need to realise we have a player owned by Mino Raiola and who will cause mayhem sooner rather than later.

The fact that Zidane refused to comment deeper on Mbappe but started talking about what type of player Pogba is and that he'd like to sign him if he leaves us says it all. The process has begun.

It would be just desserts if we lose both De Gea and Pogba to Madrid in the same summer after years of mismanagement at the top. Woodward was right, we really are capable of doing things no other club can. We really are the hollywood of football with our highest profile player after this summer likely being a finished Alexis sanchez.

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:07 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
He's gone, sadly. Zidanes a @#%&! for even talking about it tbh.

Pogba is a top player who will not be replaced. Good times.

Unread 31-03-2019, 11:19 AM
saffers

Unread 31-03-2019, 12:17 PM
geo100100

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We're going to end up with Bale coming the other way aren't we

Unread 31-03-2019, 12:19 PM
Jethro

Funny how Marca has the ins and outs of our behind the scenes dealings.

Worse than F365. Or just about

Unread 31-03-2019, 12:32 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47764287

You’re going to looks silly when he £#%&!s off in a couple of months
I won't, mate, because I'm not making any sweeping assertions about what will happen based on tabloid talk.

We've surely all seen enough of this down to years to know that none of us has a clue what's really going on.

Unread 31-03-2019, 12:55 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Funny how Marca has the ins and outs of our behind the scenes dealings.

Worse than F365. Or just about
365 - the website that can publish five separate stories from a single press conference
‘Solskjær hints at three new signings’
‘Solskjær opens up about injury crisis’
Etc.

If Pogba does leave, how much can we expect to get? Surely we’re taking 150m? That’s pretty irresistible.

(Of course well end up getting Bale and giving them 50m)
Closed Thread