United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-03-2019, 11:21 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
How much do those grasping £#%&!s want?
If Abramovich wants £2.1bn for Chelsea then these gimps will be asking for best part of £4bn I would think

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:14 PM
ScarFace

Jesse practising his goal celebration when they own us...

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:26 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Jesse practising his goal celebration when they own us...

https://twitter.com/utdxtra/status/1...518388224?s=20
Wtf?

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:31 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Wtf?
Bit risky innit.

He's "training" in Dubai to get his fitness levels up.

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:41 PM
believe

Quote:
Bit risky innit.

He's "training" in Dubai to get his fitness levels up.
Not risky at all, the locals will love it. If not I can make sure he gets a decent bed.

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not risky at all, the locals will love it. If not I can make sure he gets a decent bed.
Oh right?

If he did that over here he'd be locked up for a hate crime.

What is that thing in his hand? is it a gun? A big dart ?

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:44 PM
believe

Quote:
Oh right?

If he did that over here he'd be locked up for a hate crime.

What is that thing in his hand? is it a gun? A big dart ?
Not sure tbh I’ve seen the dance loads of times with some kind of sword so maybe it’s that.

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:47 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Not sure tbh I’ve seen the dance loads of times with some kind of sword so maybe it’s that.
Do you think they'll buy us. Try n find out.

Unread 23-03-2019, 07:48 PM
believe

Quote:
Leave it with me.

Unread 24-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Wtf?
I can only imagine he’s the meal ticket for those who were laughing.

Unread 24-03-2019, 08:26 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Scar!

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:14 PM
MartialLaw

I'm all in.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:16 PM
AK14

Won’t happen.

We’re cursed for enjoying the best part of 25 years of success and what we have now is our punishment.

Unread 02-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Won’t happen.

We’re cursed for enjoying the best part of 25 years of success and what we have now is our punishment.
I would’nt be surprised if we got a whole lot worse over the next couple of years.

Unread 03-04-2019, 01:03 AM
ScarFace

I stand with sand.

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:34 PM
saffers

In all seriousness, we don't need these guys do we?

Or are you pro saudi guys wanting them in so we can bring in an mbappe for 300m or something?

We have our own cash. We just need a clear strategy....

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:38 PM
ScarFace

We don't have our own cash at all.

We are massively in debt, with a bunch of @#%&!s who take their own cut off the top.

We are then given our pocket money to spend the absolute minimum required to keep us top 4.

I don't care who owns us, as long as their aim isn't all about profit.

I'd support Hilary Clinton buying us with her Wall Street speech money if it was because she was a fan/wanted to boost her image/anything other than profit.

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:39 PM
saffers

Quote:
I'd support Hilary Clinton buying us with her Wallstreet speech money if it was because she was a fan/wanted to boost her image/anything other than profit.

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:40 PM
ScarFace

I don't care about £300mil Mbappe signings...i do care about having to re-sign Phil Jones and Ashley Young.

Unread 03-04-2019, 04:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
In all seriousness, we don't need these guys do we?

Or are you pro saudi guys wanting them in so we can bring in an mbappe for 300m or something?

We have our own cash. We just need a clear strategy....
Not them specifically, but we need someone to rid us of the £#%&!ing incompetent glazer regime.

We need someone, if possible, with enough money to write off the near on 400 million dollar debt that's been crippling us for £#%&!ing ages and who isn't taking funds out of the club for their own pockets.

Oh and if they could blast woodward across trafford park with a £#%&!ing slingshot that would also be most welcome.

We need AMBITION......ambition beyond £#%&!ing sponsorship partners and social media mentions. We need owners with the drive to turn this club around and make it into a serious football team again instead of what we are now which is a world class marketing company with a weekend football team.

The people who own the club really don't £#%&!ing care if the team wins or not. that's the £#%&!ing tragedy of it. They simply don't £#%&!ing care. Look at their NFL team. Rubbish. Just left to rot. As much as i absolutely loathe what City stand for and the way they've basically cheated every financial law in the game, part of me in a perverse way almost admires the way the owners have so utterly ruthlessly gone about making them the best. I only wish we had owners in place who had the same ambitions for us.
Closed Thread