United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-08-2022, 10:29 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Is he really actually injured or just happy to collect his undeserved wage rather than try to do something with his career

I’ve no sympathy for players like Jones
No interest in making the most out of their careers
With his ability earning millions whilst hanging at one of the biggest clubs in the world , id say he is going above and beyond with his career.

Unread 26-08-2022, 10:44 PM
atticusgrinch

And he refused to give up the number 4 to Varane.

Cheeky bastard. I bet he's absolutely pissing his pants laughing on his 24 crt gold toilet.

Unread 26-08-2022, 10:50 PM
Pop

I've no doubt he does piss his pants every morning, whilst gurning, the £#%&!ing halfwit. And probably locks himself into his toilet day after day too.

Absolute belm of a man.

Unread 27-08-2022, 03:11 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I've no doubt he does piss his pants every morning, whilst gurning, the £#%&!ing halfwit. And probably locks himself into his toilet day after day too.

Absolute belm of a man.
Carrington had all the locks removed from the toilets and the urinals lowered in 2013. ‘For the players safety’, but that’s just to protect Philip’s feelings.

Unread 27-08-2022, 04:00 AM
Stickman

Begs belief he wasn’t tinned 3 years ago. It’s pure satire now.

Unread 27-08-2022, 07:46 AM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Begs belief he wasn’t tinned 3 years ago. It’s pure satire now.
Dog or cat food?

Unread 27-08-2022, 11:51 AM
atticusgrinch

He's like the thing under the stairs now. I bet some of the newer players have never seen him. They just hear the whispered rumours, and are warned never to open that door when taken on a tour of Carrington.

Unread 04-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Pop

I hope this is true. £#%&! him. He probably refused to leave the club this summer, nqat.

Phil Jones is 'KICKED OUT of Man United's dressing room at Carrington to make space for Erik ten Hag's new signings

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-signings.html

Unread 04-09-2022, 02:10 PM
tatty

I don’t blame Jones…it’s the moron who gave him the last contract extension.

Unread 04-09-2022, 02:14 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Woowar. Ole apparently was mystified by it.

Unread 04-09-2022, 02:17 PM
AK14

There has to be more to it than him refusing a move imo.

Unread 04-09-2022, 02:17 PM
goonlooca

Was terrified when this thread was bumped on matchday - phew

Unread 04-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
I blame the @#%&! 100%

He knows full well he'll never play any meaningful football for Utd again yet he won't ask for a move away. Not a shred of dignity or self respect from him. Any interview he does and it's the usual stay and fight for my place shit. Just £#%&! off Goober.

Unread 04-09-2022, 03:40 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
There has to be more to it than him refusing a move imo.
A move? Who to? Nobody would take him on with his injury record.

Unread 04-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Pop

There is always some club who will take a punt on shite like him.

Even #@&%!s like Balotelli are still on the move as recent as this past week....

Jones could do a lot worse than somewhere like Ruzomberok or FC Zlin. They'd jump at the chance of having a famous Man Utd player on their books. Even if it is that £#%&!ing galoot.

Unread 04-09-2022, 03:56 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I blame the @#%&! 100%

He knows full well he'll never play any meaningful football for Utd again yet he won't ask for a move away. Not a shred of dignity or self respect from him. Any interview he does and it's the usual stay and fight for my place shit. Just £#%&! off Goober.
Who can blame him? £75k a week for turning up at Carrington for a massage 4 times a week. I'd have their hands off too. This is solely on the executives who signed off on his contract. Jones sits this contract out, goes back to Blackburn for £25k a week and retires when he's 33. He, his children nor his grandchildren will never have to get up before 7am again.

Unread 04-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Pop

I know that But as I said, no self respect. What footballer wants to retire, especially at a club like Utd a figure of ridicule.

Unread 04-09-2022, 04:18 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I know that But as I said, no self respect. What footballer wants to retire, especially at a club like Utd a figure of ridicule.
As above, I'd walk around Liverpool City centre in a Utd shirt with Remember the 39 on the back, getting the shit kicked out of me on a daily basis, for £2.5m a year mate. Money not sport motivated.

Unread 04-09-2022, 04:21 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
As above, I'd walk around Liverpool City centre in a Utd shirt with Remember the 39 on the back, getting the shit kicked out of me on a daily basis, for £2.5m a year mate. Money not sport motivated.
Added to that, Jones has a level of intelligence that single cell amoeba tell jokes about.

Unread 04-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Pop

Lets just agree that he should be fired out of a big canon towards the moon with a lifetime supply of cheese and coloring-in books to keep him occupied then.
Closed Thread