United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:34 AM
plopborsky

Default Has beckham been back to OT as a supporter to watch

Just wondering if mr beckham has ever been to OT since he £#%&!ed off to madrid then the US as a supporter.

I cannot wait for Tuesday its going to be a classic european night and any united supporter would want to be there.

Beckham must be able to so why would he not show up?

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

Who cares?

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:37 AM
believe

don't you mean "got" £#%&!ed off?

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:38 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
don't you mean "got" £#%&!ed off?
Are we really gonna go over that again?

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:40 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Who cares?
if you did not why reply

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:43 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
if you did not why reply
I'm genuinely curious. Do you actually care if he's there?

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Rossi the Red

Quote:
Just wondering if mr beckham has ever been to OT since he £#%&!ed off to madrid then the US as a supporter.

I cannot wait for Tuesday its going to be a classic european night and any united supporter would want to be there.

Beckham must be able to so why would he not show up?
He's a professional footballer playing in another country. He's either playing at the same time or travelling to his own games, i doubt he really has the time.

HTH.

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:45 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
I'm genuinely curious. Do you actually care if he's there?
it would make my TOD experience 100x better.

I was asking from the perspective of a supporter. Beckham says he supported united and i am excited about tuesday, so must he. Hence the reason i find it strange that he aint been seen there well since he left.

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:48 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi the Red
He's a professional footballer playing in another country. He's either playing at the same time or travelling to his own games, i doubt he really has the time.

HTH.
He's managed to go and see Arsenal play this season though. Just like that bloody Marlo.

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:49 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
it would make my TOD experience 100x better.

I was asking from the perspective of a supporter. Beckham says he supported united and i am excited about tuesday, so must he. Hence the reason i find it strange that he aint been seen there well since he left.
I find this thread strange.

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:50 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Well £#%&! off then. NFT.

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:53 AM
edwin

Doubt if he could afford a ticket.

Have you seen the prices touts are quoting ?

Unread 25-04-2008, 09:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Well £#%&! off then. NFT.
Ease down clown.

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:00 AM
chorleyred

there are people on here who have never even been to manchester who say they are united fans.

beckham is an easy target for some

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:06 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Quote:
Ease down clown.
If you dont like whats on this thread dont post in it, simple.

Even you can manage to understand that.

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:08 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
If you dont like whats on this thread dont post in it, simple.

Even you can manage to understand that.
Dear me, you'd think I'd pissed on your David Beckham duvet the way you've reacted, I only asked who cares. You should thank me, seems I'm actually the only one bothered at all with this thread.

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:10 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
Dear me, you'd think I'd pissed on your David Beckham duvet the way you've reacted, I only asked who cares. You should thank me, seems I'm actually the only one bothered at all with this thread.
sorry how rude of me to question you. I think i seen a marlo thread on here somewhere should you not be chasing him and giving him shit instead of wasting your time with me?

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:13 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
sorry how rude of me to question you. I think i seen a marlo thread on here somewhere should you not be chasing him and giving him shit instead of wasting your time with me?
Err, i've got him on ignore thanks all the same. Anyway, I don't think you were questioning me, it was far more hostile than that which I found odd. Anyway, when do I get my thanks for keeping your thread alive?

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:14 AM
Tincanstretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
there are people on here who have never even been to manchester who say they are united fans.

beckham is an easy target for some
correct and let's get it right, no footballers are 'supporters' of a team.

Anyone at a decent standard as a kid played football every saturday afternoon at 3 o'clock and did so for the rest of their career so they never had the chance to go week in week out and so will never understand what it's like to support a team.

That's why I couldn't give a flying £#%&! what any footballer says with regards to off the field things (and that includes lads who play regular semi-pro) and why I couldn't give a £#%&! if they decide to watch a team they 'followed' or not.

Unread 25-04-2008, 10:16 AM
plopborsky

Quote:
if you did not why reply
hmmm

anyway thanks for keeping the thread alive
Closed Thread