United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2014, 01:02 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he did provide a delightful pass to di maria. it shone out like a little nugget of gold in a pan of shit. the number of times he lost control of the ball from short passes in midfield was embarrassing. we didn't take control of the game because of one sweet pass, but rather because arsenal failed to take any of the chances that we presented them with through our sloppy play.
and because we defended superbly well for once

yes it was a superb pass ...his first and only in 16 months and it set up Rooney's goal

we should rest him for the Stoke game

Unread 28-11-2014, 01:15 AM
taff

doing the tree lights at OT today.

10/10 for buzzing off christmas

Unread 28-11-2014, 01:41 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
doing the tree lights at OT today.

10/10 for buzzing off christmas
"Now...you shee how this tree is.........lighting up. Now i pressed the button.....the tree ish looking nice and this ish good."

Unread 28-11-2014, 01:46 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
And Smalling. Does that make him integral, too?

I'm not suggesting we were great pre WBA. Everyone knows it's been a dodgy season. But there was some good football. A month ago everyone was worried about our defence but quite positive about some of the stuff we'd played. Since then it's been pretty dire.

Overall I just think it's a stretch to even suggest we've improved much with Fellaini in the side, let alone attribute it to him.
nonsense really, not least because apart from qpr at home and the 1st hour or whatever it was at leicester the best we've played all season is probably in the 3 big matches we've had recently - the football at home to chelsea 1st half, the spirit at city 2nd half and the tactics at arsenal which just about worked.

overall it's not a stretch in the slightest to say that LVG has used fellaini recently because this player has helped ease United's results pressure. denying that's the case is ridiculous, of course.

Unread 28-11-2014, 08:44 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
nonsense really, not least because apart from qpr at home and the 1st hour or whatever it was at leicester the best we've played all season is probably in the 3 big matches we've had recently - the football at home to chelsea 1st half, the spirit at city 2nd half and the tactics at arsenal which just about worked.

overall it's not a stretch in the slightest to say that LVG has used fellaini recently because this player has helped ease United's results pressure. denying that's the case is ridiculous, of course.

So you'll be surprised if he finds himself back on the bench now Herrera is fit?

But whatever the spirit at City or the tactics at Arsenal, fact remains United played better football when Di Maria and Herrera (and to some extent maybe Mata) were on song and Fellaini was in the stands.

Unread 24-01-2015, 03:40 AM
Fountz

Unread 24-01-2015, 11:00 AM
Ethers

His exposal of the bedwetters and knee jerks has been first class.

Still in the cup, on track to finish 2nd in the league, all while never getting close to hitting top form.

"And we grind all winter just to ball all spring"

Unread 24-01-2015, 12:05 PM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers

Still in the cup, on track to finish 2nd in the league, all while never getting close to hitting top form.

2nd?
We've been very very lucky to stay forth.
Football has been dire.
I like van Gaal but he needs to take risks.
This possession football is £#%&!ing terrible to watch.
Ok he may not have ALL the players he wants, but when he does he'll still be playing the same way.
We're gonna let falcao go via "he hasn't scored many" you look at the service he's had.
You hear the same thing after each match. That was shit.
He should be arrested for possession.

Unread 24-01-2015, 12:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
2nd?
We've been very very lucky to stay forth.
Football has been dire.
I like van Gaal but he needs to take risks.
This possession football is £#%&!ing terrible to watch.
Ok he may not have ALL the players he wants, but when he does he'll still be playing the same way.
We're gonna let falcao go via "he hasn't scored many" you look at the service he's had.
You hear the same thing after each match. That was shit.
He should be arrested for possession.
We'll be 3rd, 4 points behind City next Saturday night. 2nd is clearly a realistic possibility, especially as City still have to come to us.

Unread 24-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Crumps

Quote:
We'll be 3rd, 4 points behind City next Saturday night. 2nd is clearly a realistic possibility, especially as City still have to come to us.
Have sured up our back line immeasurably since the last time we played the blue @#%&!s too.

DDG

The more Blind, Herrera and Carrick feature the better we will do.

Di Maria deeper.

There's goals in there too.

Somewhere

Unread 24-01-2015, 12:49 PM
Camel

circle the wagons folks, custer's back in town.

Unread 24-01-2015, 12:51 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
circle the wagons folks, custer's back in town.
Here he is Big Chief Soggy Mattress.

Enjoy your syphillis blankets.

Unread 24-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Ginners

if anyone thinks we have a hope in hell of finishing 2nd

http://sports.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/bl...95&ASSET_ID=82

9/1

Unread 24-01-2015, 06:07 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Unlike certain teams we can mention

Unread 25-01-2015, 05:54 AM
jayalexander

He gets a 7 from me. I have full belief and confidence that he will turn the team around and get us winning trophies again. Personally I'd be devastated if he got sacked down the line.

Unread 25-01-2015, 06:40 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander
He gets a 7 from me. I have full belief and confidence that he will turn the team around and get us winning trophies again. Personally I'd be devastated if he got sacked down the line.
Thanks Jay. Whats your opinion on MarkG?

Search for the thread, i cant be arsed linking

Unread 25-01-2015, 09:06 AM
barrington avenue

id give him 10 for being a massive flat faced WUM
but
only 1 for his boring negative sideways football/weird selections/subs/tactics etc

overall 5.5/10 ,£#%&! off back to Holland

Unread 25-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
id give him 10 for being a massive flat faced WUM
but
only 1 for his boring negative sideways football/weird selections/subs/tactics etc

overall 5.5/10 ,£#%&! off back to Holland

Do you even support, bro?

Unread 25-01-2015, 11:40 AM
Dasilvatwins

7/10 due to the injuries hes had , and the position the team was in. He will sort it out! , some of the comments on here about LVG are crazy. yes he has #@&%!ed up a few times but it is his first season in the league. fact is if they had beaten cambridge the anti LVG comments wouldnt be out in full force, . the team he put out against them should have won. the players were more to blame.

Unread 25-01-2015, 11:49 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
7/10 due to the injuries hes had , and the position the team was in. He will sort it out! , some of the comments on here about LVG are crazy. yes he has #@&%!ed up a few times but it is his first season in the league. fact is if they had beaten cambridge the anti LVG comments wouldnt be out in full force, . the team he put out against them should have won. the players were more to blame.
I think you'll find the questions regarding lvg have been there since the start of the season. the cambridge result was far better than mk dons.

almost no one is "anti-lvg". he has made some £#%&!ing ridiculous choices, though.
Closed Thread