United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:17 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
He has high standards, he was an amazing player - but how he gets his point across and how he deals with people are two separate issues - even on TV, where you really need to have a degree of finesse and at least try appear to be human to the audience, he comes across as a pit viper with autism.

It'd be like the battle of little big horn after every defeat or poor performance.
I've got visions of him windmilling through the Sikhs.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Aman27deep

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Now now dont you be getting angry again. That was his opinion and the ref's as well who are we to say he isnt entitled to it. I thought it was a red myself from where I was sat and I havent seen the replay. As for saying give Moyes more time, Keane has been in a pressured managerial environment and was abviously relating from his own experiences.

I would love Keane back at Old trafford in some kind of coaching capacity as his standards are high, he knows what manchester united are all about and he is a winner. I always thought he would make a good number 2.
I'm not angry. Always these 'vodka' references come up, but the truth is I've had alcohol TWO TIMES in 2014.

I've been disillusioned with Keane myself but you certainly make good points. He's a legend no doubt, and without a doubt our best captain in the past 20 years so obviously if he comes it'll be good for the club if he maintains his cool.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:21 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
I'm not angry. Always these 'vodka' references come up, but the truth is I've had alcohol TWO TIMES in 2014.

I've been disillusioned with Keane myself but you certainly make good points. He's a legend no doubt, and without a doubt our best captain in the past 20 years so obviously if he comes it'll be good for the club if he maintains his cool.
The chances of Keane keeping is cool are less likely than you having a vodka free night.

saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Been having those visions too pal, but it was actually taste of syphilis doing the windmilling, not Keano

andyroo

Quote:
The Sikhs are the toppest reds tbh. You don't see them shouting abuse at passing aircraft.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:25 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
No, and shut up. Last season Keane was saying Nani's red card was fair and he wanted to give Moyes more time. That's enough for me. Top player and all, but he's not a top coach/manager.
Jesus. You dreadful little sub continent monster. Show some respect FFS. You're out of control and no large error, even though you're 100% right and Stoney's love in with his mate Keano is clouding his judgement.

Moyes could have used Keano. LVG doesn't need any help on the waterboarding reluctant shuttle runners front.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I thought it was a red myself from where I was sat and I havent seen the replay.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:32 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
he was sat with Keane tbf.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:33 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Jesus. You dreadful little sub continent monster. Show some respect FFS. You're out of control and no large error, even though you're 100% right and Stoney's love in with his mate Keano is clouding his judgement.

Moyes could have used Keano. LVG doesn't need any help on the waterboarding reluctant shuttle runners front.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:34 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Takes a shitload of turnip vodka to make you see that as a red tbh.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:39 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
GNev brewing up at half time

Cantona sorting the half time oranges

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:40 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Jesus. You dreadful little sub continent monster.
Jesus...

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:42 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Jesus...

Charlestown has a very disturbing British Raj undertone to all his dealings with deepers imo

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Scabs

Wow. :shakehead:

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:43 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Charlestown has a very disturbing British Raj undertone to all his dealings with deepers imo
Can see why he left Dubai now, that kind of behaviour is unacceptable here.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
tbf he doesn't just single out the indians.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:44 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
but you've got emotional ties. Keane at United would be a £#%&!ing disaster
Have I £#%&!, I havent seen him for a while. Why would it be a disaster? He could play bad cop to LVG's oh shit bad cop

Quote:
He has high standards, he was an amazing player - but how he gets his point across and how he deals with people are two separate issues - even on TV, where you really need to have a degree of finesse and at least try appear to be human to the audience, he comes across as a pit viper with autism.

It'd be like the battle of little big horn after every defeat or poor performance.
he will learn from his own mistakes after all this is man united. He knows all about the job and the club. You can tell he is back in love with united again

Quote:

two times? classic sign of binge drinking. We need a presence like keane patrolling the touchline, motivating, keeping the ego's in line.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:45 AM
JakeB

Quote:
Can see why he left Dubai now, that kind of behaviour is unacceptable here.
Been to an IPL game yet?

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:47 AM
believe

Quote:
Been to an IPL game yet?
I've not mate and I believe the tickets are hard to come by in Abu Dhabi now, unless you're online friends with a sports editor at one of the local papers.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:49 AM
JakeB

Quote:
I've not mate and I believe the tickets are hard to come by in Abu Dhabi now, unless you're online friends with a sports editor at one of the local papers.
The IPL aren't on the best of terms with media tbh

You should jib in, might make it into one of those 'expats gone wild' stories in the Mail.
Closed Thread