United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
He can stay at Sky tbh.
tbf to him he still has a lot more fitting in to do with the abus.

Unread 24-04-2014, 08:40 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
and De Boer. I'd £#%&! half the south stand off and have about 200 in the dug out.
South stand holds more than 400 mate.

Unread 24-04-2014, 08:41 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
You watch him lay into the next United manager. Will be open season after the club hire a bloke that’s not a Fergie dickrider.

Unread 24-04-2014, 08:41 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
South stand holds more than 400 mate.
stop trying to spoil Moyes out week, you £#%&!ing zorb failing @#%&!.

Unread 24-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Zorg

Quote:
tbf their opinion on how United fans are behaving is more important than anything else.

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:42 AM
Fountz

Quote:
it was broken by a Cork newspaper who are eager to shoehorn something Cork into anything and everything.
do they pay handsomely for tip-offs? ...know of a potential big story... it's a perilous situation involving a load of empty wine bottles that nobody can use as they simply cannot find any screw tops to fit. Absolute tragedy.

Could be perfect for them!!

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
and De Boer. I'd £#%&! half the south stand off and have about 200 in the dug out.
love Bellers but

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:49 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

this the same keane who has spent the last couple of days slagging off the players for letting down moyes apart from the fact he's dead wrong, he hardly has a great record for supporting managers tbtaipan

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:49 AM
dunk

I thought Kluivert is his number 2 atm?

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Pop

They should employ Keane just to stand silently in the corner of the dressing room to death stare the players as they leave for kick off. No better motivation imo.

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:50 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
That is his default expression

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:52 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

As much as I love him I wouldnt have him anywhere near United, would cause absolute mayhem

Unread 24-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Aman27deep

Keane is a chaotic lunatic. Anyone who hates Ferguson isn't needed at United.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:00 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
Keane is a chaotic lunatic. Anyone who hates Ferguson isn't needed at United.
Oh I forgot Fergie is such a saint. Are you back on the turnip vodka?

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Aman27deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
No, and shut up. Last season Keane was saying Nani's red card was fair and he wanted to give Moyes more time. That's enough for me. Top player and all, but he's not a top coach/manager.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:03 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:10 AM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman27deep
No, and shut up. Last season Keane was saying Nani's red card was fair and he wanted to give Moyes more time. That's enough for me. Top player and all, but he's not a top coach/manager.
Now now dont you be getting angry again. That was his opinion and the ref's as well who are we to say he isnt entitled to it. I thought it was a red myself from where I was sat and I havent seen the replay. As for saying give Moyes more time, Keane has been in a pressured managerial environment and was abviously relating from his own experiences.

I would love Keane back at Old trafford in some kind of coaching capacity as his standards are high, he knows what manchester united are all about and he is a winner. I always thought he would make a good number 2.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:13 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Now now dont you be getting angry again. That was his opinion and the ref's as well who are we to say he isnt entitled to it. I thought it was a red myself from where I was sat and I havent seen the replay. As for saying give Moyes more time, Keane has been in a pressured managerial environment and was abviously relating from his own experiences.

I would love Keane back at Old trafford in some kind of coaching capacity as his standards are high, he knows what manchester united are all about and he is a winner. I always thought he would make a good number 2.

Told you the new generation of reds were getting out of hand. Telling Stoney to 'shut up' ffs. Deary me.

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:14 AM
believe

Quote:

but you've got emotional ties. Keane at United would be a £#%&!ing disaster

Unread 24-04-2014, 10:16 AM
elhombre

Quote:

He has high standards, he was an amazing player - but how he gets his point across and how he deals with people are two separate issues - even on TV, where you really need to have a degree of finesse and at least try appear to be human to the audience, he comes across as a pit viper with autism.

It'd be like the battle of little big horn after every defeat or poor performance.
Closed Thread