United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Very simple, who would you prefer to be champions?
Scouse 5 3.91%
Bitters 123 96.09%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:50 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Don't drink Virgil.....look, a city win is so what they bought it

A murderers win doesn't bear thinking about

If you were from Manchester you'd understand
born closer to the town centre than u and prob live nearer the town centre than u

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:51 PM
HotChip

Seeing 'Stevie G' , Brendon Rogers and Liverpool win thier first prem would be unbearable.

There is no debate.

Unread 07-04-2014, 06:52 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
born closer to the town centre than u and prob live nearer the town centre than u
Born in Hulme pal

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:07 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Seeing 'Stevie G' , Brendon Rogers and Liverpool win thier first prem would be unbearable.

There is no debate.
and suarez too of course.

whereas city don't really have many people i properly despise, not since mancini, tevez and balotelli all did one. it's their fans i hate more than anything.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:13 PM
jem

I hated liverpool when city were non-entities. nothing has changed.

it'll be nice for city to win it not on goal difference because their opponents gave up once they were safe. liverpool will come third anyway.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:14 PM
KenwrightsWallet

I see Clattenburg is the ref for Sunday, 100% nailed on pen for the RS off that @#%&!

Wonder why the countries number one ref Howard Webb was not given the weekends biggest game?

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Child of Darkness

If Liverpool do it , it will be without spending hundreds of millions and it will be down to Brenton and rat face being the very best at what they do . The media will explode in a scouse love in fest . All the @#%&!s who aren't from Liverpool but supported them cos they were good in the 80's will come crawling out the woodwork.

It's just too horrible to contemplate .

Ps kidnapper , you work near to those vermin , think about them coming in your office with champions on there t shirts . Vom.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:18 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
If Liverpool do it , it will be without spending hundreds of millions and it will be down to Brenton and rat face being the very best at what they do . The media will explode in a scouse love in fest . All the @#%&!s who aren't from Liverpool but supported them cos they were good in the 80's will come crawling out the woodwork.

It's just too horrible to contemplate .
The money they have thrown at players over the last 25 years it was bound to happen one day

Don't forget Rodgers has spent 100m in two seasons

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
The money they have thrown at players over the last 25 years it was bound to happen one day

Don't forget Rodgers has spent 100m in two seasons

Not saying he hasnt spent a few quid , 50 mill a season ain't much by Arab sheik standards , besides Martinez could get you lot into The CL having spent 3 n 6 in ye olde sweet shop .

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:21 PM
taff

a city win will never be as bad as 2012, they've spent enough money that it feels like an inevitability and everyone knows they're still #@&%!s underneath.

liverpool winning it will be a £#%&!ing abomination. imagine the mawkishness, the poetry, the angels, the self-mythologising, YNWA, brenton, fat rafa, slopehead, aul fellas weeping...imagine all that amplified a thousandfold and life doesn't bear thinking about. in fact if they win it i might go to bed for the next three £#%&!ing years.

Unread 07-04-2014, 07:23 PM
KenwrightsWallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
Not saying he hasnt spent a few quid , 50 mill a season ain't much by Arab sheik standards , besides Martinez could get you lot into The CL having spent 3 n 6 in ye olde sweet shop .
I doubt it

Unread 07-04-2014, 08:10 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Born in Hulme pal

Unread 07-04-2014, 08:20 PM
HarkNowHear

Quote:
Born in Hulme pal
TRUE THAT, CHECK HIS LEAVING REPORT

Unread 07-04-2014, 08:24 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tbf, Liverpool are a proper club, no WUM.
What tune did you sing that in as you strolled into lime street pal?

Unread 07-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Crumps

Eh up the contrary @#%&!s have voted.

Unread 07-04-2014, 09:55 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I hated liverpool when city were non-entities. nothing has changed.

it'll be nice for city to win it not on goal difference because their opponents gave up once they were safe. liverpool will come third anyway.
this

Unread 07-04-2014, 09:59 PM
puressence

The poll sums up so many .... Go albert sq on the monday for the parade why don't u. I'm guessing u will be travelling from all corners of the globe to celebrate with em. We have 5 real fans on the forum

Unread 07-04-2014, 10:04 PM
silv

Quote:
The poll sums up so many .... Go albert sq on the monday for the parade why don't u. I'm guessing u will be travelling from all corners of the globe to celebrate with em. We have 5 real fans on the forum
you must be on a £#%&!ing wum

Unread 07-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Stickman

No brainer

City please

Couldn't give much of a £#%&! about them since they won the title 2 years ago.

Unread 07-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Crumps

Quote:
We've got 2 who voted wrong, 2 who have gone against the grain and what I assume is a scouser or another flid.
Closed Thread