United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-07-2013, 10:45 AM
newsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
It's not racist as it's a statement on the current climate in Spain.

There's a £#%&!load of half finished building sites because the developers ran out of money.
Coupled with the belief they'd get retrospective planning permission.

Unread 31-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsie
Coupled with the belief they'd get retrospective planning permission.
They should just do as us Brits do....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nning-row.html

The guys name

Unread 31-07-2013, 01:18 PM
dodger

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
never been, but I fancy doing a weekend there. Was it EasyJet who pretty decently priced flights there ?
Love that part of northern Spain. Bilbao is a good town, Pamplona even better and there's San Sebastien for some beach action if you want it. I had one pf the great afternoons of my life in a cider house in Pamplona; great cider, £#%&!ing amazing steaks, dirt cheap too.
Closed Thread