United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Very simple, who would you prefer to be champions?
Scouse 5 3.91%
Bitters 123 96.09%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 08-04-2014, 06:13 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Exactly right.

If I were a neutral I'd be rooting for Liverpool. Better for the league, better for football in general and a much purer achievement in terms of winning it with half the team British and without the plastic aspect of the rich owner. But that's exactly what would make it so unbearable.

Anything City and Chelsea do is tainted, and deep down their fans know it. Far from ideal, but infinitely better than the scousers winning it.
Yep. Obvious really.

Unread 08-04-2014, 07:24 PM
red in cumbria

Not to pure it isn't.......

Unread 06-05-2014, 11:45 AM
Fountz

Wink Pure's changed his tune.. seen the light..

not surprised tbh

..earlier this thread he was windmilling at us for not appreciating the turmoil of a top red in Manchester ..we were a disgrace!!

THEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
is this a pisstake ....how the £#%&! are city winning by a landslide .... no mancs on forum
Quote:
are u pissed absolute disgrace ....
Quote:
born closer to the town centre than u and prob live nearer the town centre than u
Quote:
The poll sums up so many .... Go albert sq on the monday for the parade why don't u. I'm guessing u will be travelling from all corners of the globe to celebrate with em. We have 5 real fans on the forum
Quote:
standard as long as ur a topred without an original thought in ur head you will fit in well ...love the sheep

thought you'd be gutted mate?!! ..your Uber-Manc warning system at Defcon 5 ?!!

however, not the case..

NOW

Quote:
2of the finest tweets ever frommyself ...
Quote:
The suarez in tears and patrice evra bit on it is my finest work.

Unread 06-05-2014, 11:49 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Such a wide load lard ass.

Unread 06-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Jethro

The thing about the taches winning again means it'll be forgotten about in double quick time this year with the WC looming. Can't remember the press giving a shit after a week or so last time.

Unread 06-05-2014, 01:17 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
The thing about the taches winning again means it'll be forgotten about in double quick time this year with the WC looming. Can't remember the press giving a shit after a week or so last time.
this. It will be a really unremarkable win aswel, nobody has been that impressed by them and if they win it, it's because the vermin have collapsed.

if the dippers win it, they would be making songs/films about it.

Unread 06-05-2014, 01:19 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
not surprised tbh

..earlier this thread he was windmilling at us for not appreciating the turmoil of a top red in Manchester ..we were a disgrace!!

THEN

I sand by what I said but lost the plot when that @#%&! cried on the pitch ... I still hate city more ..but seeing gerrard and that @#%&! cry has made it for me

thought you'd be gutted mate?!! ..your Uber-Manc warning system at Defcon 5 ?!!

however, not the case..

NOW

https://twitter.com/lee_2805/status/463424477716443136

https://twitter.com/lee_2805/status/463428123040555008

Unread 06-05-2014, 02:24 PM
Child of Darkness

if city win it - then they wont have wont it so much as liverpool will have lost it ..........

Unread 06-05-2014, 02:34 PM
CockOfTheNorth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
if city win it - then they wont have wont it so much as liverpool will have lost it ..........
A bit like the only other time City won it, only it was us chucking it away

Unread 06-05-2014, 03:34 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
i can, but there was probably a reason for that

this time however they won't want to talk about their beloved scouse darlings throwing it away.

Unread 06-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness

Deep down city fans know that beneath all the oil money, they're still a snide bunch of cloggers from moss side who barely deserve a mention. That's why not a single £#%&! will be given if/when they win. No one really cares.

Unread 06-05-2014, 04:15 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
Deep down city fans know that beneath all the oil money, they're still a snide bunch of cloggers from moss side who barely deserve a mention. That's why not a single £#%&! will be given if/when they win. No one really cares.
Everyone will have forgotten about them by Monday, even their own fans dont look arsed

Unread 06-05-2014, 04:16 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
It would get them above Hudderfield Town in the all time list, so I am a bit jel of that.

Unread 06-05-2014, 04:46 PM
saffers

Closed Thread