United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
you'll revise that when you hear his opinions on northern ireland tbh.
Still stirring? Your comments on the English, Muslims and Eastern Europeans have bee less than edifying on here. I realise that you lost out on that promotion to Network Administrator (laptops) to the local sandal wearing, beetroot scoffing Slobodan McTurnipvic - time to move on Hitler.

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:08 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
"Keano emerged from the washroom, quietly, calmly. He asked our kit manager if he can get the tactics board. 'Sure, boss, it's over here.'

"The board goes up. And Keano takes a running jump and smashes it over with a kung-£#%&!ick. He screamed at Danny Collins: 'Never come to me and ask for a contract again.' And then the captain, Dean Whitehead, is next. 'Captain? Captain? Some f***in' captain you are,' he rages, slapping Dean about the head in the process, before turning on us all. 'I can't trust any of you!'
Can see Keane and Louis taking an immediate dislike to Moyes' iPads.

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Still stirring? Your comments on the English, Muslims and Eastern Europeans have bee less than edifying on here. I realise that you lost out on that promotion to Network Administrator (laptops) to the local sandal wearing, beetroot scoffing Slobodan McTurnipvic - time to move on Hitler.
that's actually out of order you gold plated midget.

you know it still smarts.

Unread 24-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
that's actually out of order you gold plated midget.

you know it still smarts.
Things Moyes may say to Lumsden over the Summer.
Closed Thread