United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Eve_Of_Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
Apart from in the thread title where has he even accused them of that?
answered your own question there pal.

Unread 14-01-2014, 05:06 PM
Eve_Of_Destruction

Thumbs up

that's better.

Unread 14-01-2014, 05:28 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

So even with the referee's help, they've won £#%&! all?

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JW
Liverpool got pens in the 70 and 80s because they spent most of the games with the ball in possesion and camped out in the opposition half,just like Utd 20 years on!
Yes, but the OP was referring to the last two decades - when we were (mostly) top dogs and they very much weren't.

Liverpool also used to utilise the old "backpass" rule a great deal, and haven't won the league since it was done away with.

Just saying

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:12 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Yes, but the OP was referring to the last two decades - when we were (mostly) top dogs and they very much weren't.

Liverpool also used to utilise the old "backpass" rule a great deal, and haven't won the league since it was done away with.

Just saying

So I'm merely the OP now?

I'm away for a couple of weeks and I'm longer Good Ol' Fountz, champion of good bands, the good lord and good garden sheds ?!!!!

VVS2C

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:14 PM
andyroo

What has the world come to when we can't call the cheating scouse bastards cheating scouse bastards? :shakehead:

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:17 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What has the world come to when we can't call the team that have had the most penalties awarded since '92 cheating scouse bastards? :shakehead:
Corrected it for you.

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz

I'm away for a couple of weeks and I'm longer Good Ol' Fountz, champion of good bands, the good lord and good garden sheds ?!!!!

VVS2C

Sorry I hurt your feelings, mate

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:26 PM
irk

Quote:

VVS2C

fountz? ...fountz? .....foouuuntz?

....nope, nothing.

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:39 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
fountz? ...fountz? .....foouuuntz?

....nope, nothing.

you've changed. no longer humble irk, man of the people.

It's now award winning Irk, looking down on his acolytes and minions from his lofty FOTY perch.

:shakehead:

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:41 PM
jaffo

Quote:

VVS2C

Debateable to say the very least

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:44 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Debateable to say the very least
you and I both know that that simply isn't the case.

Unread 14-01-2014, 06:59 PM
irk

Quote:

you've changed. no longer humble irk, man of the people.

It's now award winning Irk, looking down on his acolytes and minions from his lofty FOTY perch.

:shakehead:
please don't address me directly. why is he talking to me? somebody get this civilian away from me.

Unread 14-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Fountz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
please don't address me directly. why is he talking to me? somebody get this civilian away from me.
Irk and Tom Cruise

Unread 15-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Switching Off

Talking

Just reading the comments on the DT and some scouser has actualkly said that, wait for it, United have had the most "net penalties" by some distance

Took me a minute

Unread 15-01-2014, 11:18 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
What has the world come to when we can't call the cheating scouse bastards cheating scouse bastards? :shakehead:
It's political correctness gone mad #darkday

Unread 16-01-2014, 10:58 AM
sudored

Does this help liverpool in the Par league?

Edit city on 69 oooo errrr the benders.
Closed Thread