United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
Act with a bit dignity.

Talking about the club.. appreciate that half the stories come from the players and the payers' agents.. but all this £#%&!ing grandstanding !! ..produce the goods or shut the £#%&! up !!

There's no obligation to keep commenting.
so you think Moyes is grandstanding by responding to constant questions and speculation about transfers by pointing out how good the current United squad is?

Unread 30-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Fountz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
so you think Moyes is grandstanding by responding to constant questions and speculation about transfers by pointing out how good the current United squad is?
thought I was being clearer than perhaps it came over, when I said "talking about the club" ..in so far as I wasn't referring to Moyes specifically..

having said that, it the old "the squads good enough" line is a great face-saver and fall back option... but, only if it is good enough, ..and in my opinion, it isn't

Unread 30-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountz
thought I was being clearer than perhaps it came over, when I said "talking about the club" ..in so far as I wasn't referring to Moyes specifically..

having said that, it the old "the squads good enough" line is a great face-saver and fall back option... but, only if it is good enough, ..and in my opinion, it isn't
well that's all lovely, but to me the quality of the players already at United cannot be denied and should not be ignored. that's a separate issue to whether or not those levels can be improved. obviously they can and Moyes knows it, just as Fergie knew it. for a start of Scholes wasn't replaced and now he's retired again.
Closed Thread