Dr Stranger

That new signing Berjgwin fella is out for the season now too

Jose's head is gonna fall of here

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:29 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/sistoney67/statu...078434307?s=21

drags highly rated young player off at HT then throws him under the bus for the press.

I bet he’s dropping passive aggressive snide on the poor lad at breakfast too
After watching the analysis on sky sports I’m not surprised he’s thrown him under the bus tbh

Thank £#%&! we didn’t sign the lazy bastard.

Unread 09-03-2020, 11:44 PM
armchair

ac milan next?

Unread 10-03-2020, 05:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
ac milan next?
He’s running out of serious options. The body of evidence is becoming overwhelming that he’s cracking up.

Unread 10-03-2020, 05:34 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
ac milan next?
They've already got one killer virus on their hands.

Unread 10-03-2020, 05:36 PM
ScarFace

He needs to go into International football. Day to day is not working for this rat.

Unread 10-03-2020, 05:43 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He needs to go into International football. Day to day is not working for this rat.
Anywhere but Portugal.

Don't want him ruining Fernandez on International duty.

Unread 10-03-2020, 05:45 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
After watching the analysis on sky sports I’m not surprised he’s thrown him under the bus tbh

Thank £#%&! we didn’t sign the lazy bastard.
Given how Fred's come on he's probably a decent but

Unread 10-03-2020, 05:49 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Not sure Fred was ever lazy tbh?

The analysis they did on him made him look totally unarsed, think pogba but will loads less ability.

Unread 10-03-2020, 06:27 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
A decent buy now he’s free from the miserable one.

“Your days at this club are numbered.” What a @#%&!.

Unread 10-03-2020, 07:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Not sure Fred was ever lazy tbh?

The analysis they did on him made him look totally unarsed, think pogba but will loads less ability.
I've watched the lad plenty of times, even under Mou, and he's never come across like that previously. Utterly demotivated by the poison one I'd say. Even Saturday, slung into CM on his own with a 19 year old untried kid, after being chastised countless times, then hauled off at HT. Mou has decided he doesn't like the lad, nothing will be good enough..

Unread 10-03-2020, 07:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
I've watched the lad plenty of times, even under Mou, and he's never come across like that previously. Utterly demotivated by the poison one I'd say. Even Saturday, slung into CM on his own with a 19 year old untried kid, after being chastised countless times, then hauled off at HT. Mou has decided he doesn't like the lad, nothing will be good enough..
Take your word for it pal...

But he was made to look like a right lazy bastard by Carragher who says he’s been like it for a while

Basically called him fat and that he couldn’t run properly

Unread 10-03-2020, 08:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Take your word for it pal...

But he was made to look like a right lazy bastard by Carragher who says he’s been like it for a while

Basically called him fat and that he couldn’t run properly
Hm.. the first game Mou went after him he’d been pretty good, only seen him a bit since. Wouldn’t be the first time Mou has attacked a player and it’s gone the wrong way..

Unread 10-03-2020, 08:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
I've watched the lad plenty of times, even under Mou
Quote:
Hm.. the first game Mou went after him he’d been pretty good, only seen him a bit since...

Make your mind up pal..

Unread 10-03-2020, 08:40 PM
dunk

Quote:

Make your mind up pal..

I meant, I’d seen him plenty, and that a couple had even been while Mou was managing him.

Unread 10-03-2020, 09:45 PM
barca99

Give him time ffs not had a full season yet or had chance to get the players in he wants, judge him in 10 years etc etc

Unread 10-03-2020, 09:54 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Give him time ffs not had a full season yet or had chance to get the players in he wants, judge him in 10 years etc etc

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:00 PM
naes_sean

Quote:

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:06 PM
AK14

Quote:
You’re brave

Unread 10-03-2020, 10:26 PM
dunk

Closed Thread