United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 17-01-2023, 01:07 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
who's ross harwood?
hes gets stuff right and stuff wrong think he has a big in at utd .

Unread 17-01-2023, 01:09 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
who's ross harwood?
No idea mate. Just saw it shared on Twitter and stuck it on here. Had a brief look at his feed and he seems like a bit of a smug get, but not overly excitable.

Unread 17-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Football is f***ed really - the game has been ruined by money.

It's a case of "if you can't beat em, join em" now isn't it?
Yeah because if we get bought by Radcliffe and some tight investors, and Dubai or somebody like that buy Liverpool, then that's bad news all around.

Unread 17-01-2023, 01:43 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
who's ross harwood?
I blocked him ages ago for spouting %@#$&!s

Unread 17-01-2023, 03:04 PM
tatty

Better Dubai than an investor that would be scratching around putting a consortium together and ot really having the wealth to allow us to properly compete.

That said, we had a discussion a little while back about just how wealthy the Dubai lot are…although with FFP you’d hope that there’s only so much money can be pumped in to clubs anyway.

Unread 17-01-2023, 05:59 PM
dunk

Would be £#%&!ing typical if we ended up with the least wealthy of the candidates.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:03 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...-WdYWZ1NtNLxBg

Would be f***ing typical if we ended up with the least wealthy of the candidates.
only if he bids the most, which I doubt if there really are Middle Eastern states and investment vehicles involved. Reckon Ratcliffe knows this, but wants to be seen to have at least tried to buy United.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
only if he bids the most, which I doubt if there really are Middle Eastern states and investment vehicles involved. Reckon Ratcliffe knows this, but wants to be seen to have at least tried to buy United.
Quite possibly..

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:04 PM
Joe Biden

Needs to £#%&! off this trampy looking bastard.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:11 PM
Wayne Jenkins

Just more of the same that's been reported previously.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Jenkins
Nah, Ineos have officially gone public that they’re involved in the bidding process. First party to do so.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:19 PM
puressence

Breaking on sky

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:21 PM
moransbleedinghead

Quote:
definitely different, not just rumour and twitter %@#$&!s, this is an official bid, shit just got very really.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Big Jim

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Finport Red

Never thought I’d live to see the day when I’d be over the moon to find out Worzel Gummidge was going to replace the glazers.

Get it done.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:28 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Yeah because if we get bought by Radcliffe and some tight investors, and Dubai or somebody like that buy Liverpool, then that's bad news all around.
I thought that provided the investors weren't saddling the club with huge debt to service AND taking dividends that we could easily compete with anyone in the transfer league with our revenue?

I know that any money raised to buy us has a cost (apart from Sovereign wealth) but is there a model with Ineos that is the best of both worlds?

Sovereign wealth has a cost, albeit not financial more ethical. I'll be honest unless Ineos was going to be a complete Glazer Mk2, I'd rather them than another Middle Eastern state.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:30 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Never thought I’d live to see the day when I’d be over the moon to find out Worzel Gummidge was going to replace the glazers.

Get it done.
Let's go full Aunt Sally on him, to get it over the line...

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:36 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/utdreport/status...-WdYWZ1NtNLxBg

Would be £#%&!ing typical if we ended up with the least wealthy of the candidates.
Oh no, we’d only end up with the richest man in Britain. What a horrific outcome.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:38 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Oh no, we’d only end up with the richest man in Britain. What a horrific outcome.
He’s probably never chopped a hand off in his life.

Unread 17-01-2023, 06:41 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Who’s a life long united fan from GM and tried to oust the glazers once before because he recognised they werent the best owners of this great club.

It’s too early to judge whether his bid is the best thing for united but to dismiss him now whilst simultaneously chasing Middle East sovereign wealth is a very weird take. A Joe Biden type of take.