United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 06-10-2022, 10:27 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sancho taking over pogbas role as a fraud footballer.
I think there's something more to sancho. Dropped by England. Suddenly has no pace.

Unread 07-10-2022, 09:01 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Come on Pure mate, 3 years ago Ronaldo would have run in a hat trick.

It's painful watching him try and do the things he wants to but his feet just aren't that quick anymore. Didn't help he didn't kick a single ball of pre season so he went into the season cold.
agreed lad . but to say he did nothing is silly . players need a run of games to get firing thats always been my thought not one game in then out again . As a club he needs to go i said in the summer he should have gone . And then you see martial you just no hes a push away from 6 weeks out .

Unread 08-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
agreed lad . but to say he did nothing is silly . players need a run of games to get firing thats always been my thought not one game in then out again . As a club he needs to go i said in the summer he should have gone . And then you see martial you just no hes a push away from 6 weeks out .
I don’t think he’s finished at this level but he is playing with anger and frustration . I think his decision making has been really poor and it’s hindering him. If it were a younger player you’d say let him play through it until he finds form or ship him off In the summer for a fresh start but I think he’s going to have to leave us in January and then his performances from a personal standpoint will get better (sods law).

At this stage he needs a team set up to literally create everything for him in the box. We are a work in progress and don’t have the time nor players to do this for him.

The other option would be to build the team around him , at his age , the team comes first and having ETH to build a team around him would be completely the wrong way about it . Already you see players try to give it to him when they should shoot because he is Ronaldo. The team has to come first.

At his standard the minimum you’d expect is 18+ goals a season. That just isn’t happening right now , can’t see it getting better

He certainly isn’t finished but just might be for United.

Unread 08-10-2022, 10:05 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Apart the safes hitting the post putting a couple wide making the space for one goal and setting up another. Nothing.
he pulled his shot for the 3rd goal, it wasn’t a pass if that’s what you’re thinking. Just look how pissed off he was when it went in.

Unread 09-10-2022, 06:11 AM
wiganste

Embarrassing performance from everyone btw

Trying to play Ronaldo in all the time was proper £#%&!ing shit.

But, £#%&! all that. Great trip and I'm about to get breakfast and then have beers by the pool

Unread 09-10-2022, 08:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Embarrassing performance from everyone btw

Trying to play Ronaldo in all the time was proper £#%&!ing shit.

But, £#%&! all that. Great trip and I'm about to get breakfast and then have beers by the pool
How long are you staying there pal?