United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:02 PM
jem

Default it's not often you get to see half a team of players who weren't good enough for united

playing against half a team of players who aren't good enough for united.

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
captain scarlet

Default Re: it's not often you get to see half a team of players who weren't good enough for united

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I like the intelligence of this.

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:14 PM
no fun

Default Re: it's not often you get to see half a team of players who weren't good enough for united

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
I like the intelligence of this.
I never knew jem was irish

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Horst_ Bucholst

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
normally i don't go for nasty replies but

feel free to £#%&! off

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:34 PM
Brother Mouzone

foster, o'shea, nani, valencia, welbeck

would not be missed if they never played for the club again

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Mouzone

And you wouldn't be missed if you never posted again.

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:37 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Which addresses him, but not his point.

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:37 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
you are correct and so am I

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:52 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
you are correct and so am I
Thoughts on Berbatov's goal?

Unread 03-10-2009, 08:58 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
According to my scouse mate in the pub, he fell over.

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:06 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
According to my scouse mate in the pub, he fell over.
I'm guessing some of the tosspots on here will say the same thing...

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed81
good goal, if he can get 20+ of them a season then all good.

As ive consistently said he is a good player with good skills but doesnt score enough

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:22 PM
elhombre

i see what you did that, jemmers. very good.

now can is see a picture of your missus, please?

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:54 PM
MUFC One Love

Yes Jem. United are shit. That is why we have won the league the last 3 seasons, the European Cup and got to the final of it the year after.

Jesus you'd think it's 2005 all over again the way you go on.

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Yes Jem. United are shit. That is why we have won the league the last 3 seasons, the European Cup and got to the final of it the year after.

Jesus you'd think it's 2005 all over again the way you go on.
Did we do it with that team though? Is what he's alluding to

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Mr_Ed

I think we're just seeing the net effects of losing one of the top two players in the world and replacing him with Antonio Valencia.

Other than that it's the same side that is the world champions is it not?

Unread 03-10-2009, 09:58 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
Did we do it with that team though? Is what he's alluding to
Very similar team, yes. My point is Jem is like this all the time, even when we had Ronaldo and won what we have the last few years.

I think we've seen enough this season to suggest we won't miss Ronaldo as much as we thought? Which is surprising considering we were shit at Burnley away.

Unread 03-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Very similar team, yes. My point is Jem is like this all the time, even when we had Ronaldo and won what we have the last few years.

I think we've seen enough this season to suggest we won't miss Ronaldo as much as we thought? Which is surprising considering we were shit at Burnley away.
Didn't think we'd miss him that much tbh. Obvious talent but if you shut Ronaldo down, United weer toothless last year.

This year, I expected teams to come and have a go which suits us. And with flying wingers like Nani and Valencia (sic) I thought we'd be playing more like days of old with end to end football. As it is, kinda proved right with having scored more goals in the first 7 games than in any of the 5 previous years.

Still think we need another CM in the Keane mould.

Unread 03-10-2009, 10:20 PM
The Mull

Quote:

Foster.........stil young, keepers tend to come to the fore late than outfield players, imo jury still out.

O'Shea...............good sqaud player. can play anywhere and do a good job.

Nani.........will/would be a revelation on the continent, a tannened Jesper Olsen

Valencia.........we've not seen enough of this guy yet tbf. fair

Wellbeck...........

On second thoughts...........I concur with Sandman

Unread 03-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Brother Mouzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedthemull
Foster.........stil young, keepers tend to come to the fore late than outfield players, imo jury still out.

O'Shea...............good sqaud player. can play anywhere and do a good job.

Nani.........will/would be a revelation on the continent, a tannened Jesper Olsen

Valencia.........we've not seen enough of this guy yet tbf. fair

Wellbeck...........

On second thoughts...........I concur with Sandman
another one who cant read, jumps to conclusions and makes a @#%&! of himself.

I stated that none of them would be missed if they never played for united again, and if your honest with yourself they wouldnt be.

now thats not to say that they cant improve or that they are shit, just that they are insignificant
Closed Thread