United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-06-2022, 03:53 PM
guerreiro

Some heavy lifting going on by Liverpool over this, even got some “leading ticket fraud expert praising their fans for preventing a disaster” in the papers now.

Like to say, I’ve never seen anything like it, but we have, all the time with them.

Unread 03-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Bit harsh, armers only posted it to riff on the "finding their fear amusing" line.
There’s a handful of posters who’ve done it a lot over the past 7 years or so, and you’ve just demonstrated the pretence of innocence and deniability about what they’re doing.

Unread 03-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
There’s a handful of posters who’ve done it a lot over the past 7 years or so, and you’ve just demonstrated the pretence of innocence and deniability about what they’re doing.
Have a day off mate.

Unread 03-06-2022, 05:30 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Wait - are you saying armchair is wilfully promoting white nationalist propaganda, whilst pretending he doesn’t want to do that?

Would hate for the big man to see this as I think you’ve underestimated his power level.

Unread 03-06-2022, 05:30 PM
saffers

Quote:
Watson is literally a white nationalist propagandist for the far right. Sad that some people on this forum have constantly linked to such sources in recent years, all with the veneer of innocence and deniability about what they’re doing.
Just a few weeks back:

InfoWars’ Paul Joseph Watson Apparently Caught on Tape Making Shockingly Racist Comments, Calling to ‘Wipe the Jews Off the Face of the Earth’

https://www.mediaite.com/news/infowa...-of-the-earth/

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Surely the bigger point is whether it happened or not.
People are rightly sceptic of anything connected to a far right racist like.

And look at what it led to. Someone calling north africans scumbags based on one story where a man beat up a woman and admitting they are prejudiced against them. You open the door to this kind of stuff and you will get stuff like that.

Unread 03-06-2022, 06:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
People are rightly sceptic of anything connected to a far right racist like.

And look at what it led to. Someone calling north africans scumbags based on one story where a man beat up a woman and admitting they are prejudiced against them. You open the door to this kind of stuff and you will get stuff like that.
The subject of racism has become far too co-opted to even discuss rationally anymore. Apparently you’re a racist if you think Pogba was shit and Martial was lazy these days.

Unread 03-06-2022, 06:17 PM
armchair

I was laughing at the scousers, not trying to start a race war.

I don't think calling me a crypto-racist or whatever you are wittering on about is a good idea.

Stay on topic. ffs. You guys make me want to be racist against whites, you little whiney #@&%!s. Whiney white saviors. £#%&! off.

Coincidence that the attacks on me are coming since the gay pride logo installation?

Unread 03-06-2022, 06:41 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Unread 03-06-2022, 06:44 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I was laughing at the scousers, not trying to start a race war.

I don't think calling me a crypto-racist or whatever you are wittering on about is a good idea.

Stay on topic. ffs. You guys make me want to be racist against whites, you little whiney #@&%!s. Whiney white saviors. £#%&! off.

Coincidence that the attacks on me are coming since the gay pride logo installation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
I love this place

Unread 03-06-2022, 06:47 PM
Ethers

UEFA have caved in then. Great. We’ll never hear the £#%&!ing last of this now

Unread 03-06-2022, 06:49 PM
armchair

I wonder what Tommy Robinson's take is on this.

Unread 03-06-2022, 07:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
I wonder what Tommy Robinson's take is on this.
Talib Kweli name checked him on the new Black Star album apparently his particularly brand of @#%&!ery has made him World Infamous.

Unread 03-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Some heavy lifting going on by Liverpool over this, even got some “leading ticket fraud expert praising their fans for preventing a disaster” in the papers now.

Like to say, I’ve never seen anything like it, but we have, all the time with them.
They’re all contacting their Uruguayan lawyer wives as we speak.

They won’t rest until UEFA awards them this champions league and every future one forever.

Unread 03-06-2022, 07:16 PM
armchair

Hopefully, they get knocked out of the champions league next season, go into the europa and we knock them out. If that's possible.

Unread 03-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Big Norm

Quote:
Hopefully, they get knocked out of the champions league next season, go into the europa and we knock them out. If that's possible.
It is if they finish 3rd in their group.

However, based on recent years, their group will be Barnestoneworth United, Shamrock Rovers and Reykjavik under 12s.

Unread 07-07-2022, 12:33 PM
AK14

Closed Thread