United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2021, 06:26 PM
Patty_b

A lot of fans loyalty was tested after the takeover, I stuck about almost begrudgingly because I love the club. My dad did too but over a decade after the takeover his interest wained and although he still loves the club and follows the results, Chorley tend to be his priority now. Completely understandable as well.

If this does go ahead, I'm done. It's not even some ideological stand where I want to carry on watching the games and supporting the club, but won't out of principle. The idea of the Super League £#%&!ing repulses me, and will repel me away from the club. £#%&! them.

And I get people saying the games gone for years, and although the game now is horrifically warped and needs addressing desperately, we still get some mad shit happening. Leicester winning the league, West Ham challenging for a top four place this season and the £#%&!ing #@&%!ed self proclaimed 'Big 6' not even managing to get into the top 6 positions of the league. It's still competitive and there's still something for any club to aspire to.

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:17 PM
red in cumbria

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’ve realised I care more about this forum than football itself right now.
Quite right, too.

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Chorley tend to be his priority now.
Said no-one ever just kidding

Unread 20-04-2021, 07:52 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Said no-one ever just kidding