United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:32 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What a warrior. A man that fights for his club!

Only a @#%&! would say this.

Quote:
Just seen now that Betis had scored with a handball and the red cards roma got were bullshit.

At least the big man fights back.

Love how Dr Stranger cries about "who would want him here". Yes, show me all the United fans calling for Mou to be hired at United.

It absolutely kills these guys that he is the only successful post Fergie manager.
Big man ? He’s about 5 foot 5 I’ve shit bigger

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:37 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

Love how Dr Stranger cries about "who would want him here". Yes, show me all the United fans calling for Mou to be hired at United.

I thought there’d be loads of people who would want him given he was so popular with the fans?

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:38 AM
dunk

He’s a circus. Can’t ever be accused of not being good value, so long as he’s not at your club.

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:40 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s a circus. Can’t ever be accused of not being good value, so long as he’s not at your club.
3 red cards in a friendly

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I thought there’d be loads of people who would want him given he was so popular with the fans?
Where have you seen a clamour for hiring mou pal. Nowhere.

Though hed be an improvement on .....

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:37 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Where have you seen a clamour for hiring mou pal. Nowhere.

Though hed be an improvement on .....
Why have you quoted my post and then just repeated the post I replied to?

I didn’t say anybody wanted him hired, but I’m sure there’s plenty who would still have him here instead of Ole. Including you.

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:40 PM
saffers

Quote:

I didn’t say anybody wanted him hired, but I’m sure there’s plenty who would still have him here instead of Ole. Including you.
I might be interested in something like that.

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:41 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
I might be interested in something like that.
Serious question, if you could switch Ole for Jose today, would you do it?

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Serious question, if you could switch Ole for Jose today, would you do it?
I'd take Moyes over Ole TONIGHT.

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:50 PM
Dr Stranger

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 08-08-2021, 01:52 PM
believe

Quote:
Why have you quoted my post and then just repeated the post I replied to?

There isn’t but if Mourinho had been given the support and the players he wanted things might have been slightly different. Imagine the shit players would get now if they publicly downed tools for Ole

Unread 08-08-2021, 02:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
There isn’t but if Mourinho had been given the support and the players he wanted things might have been slightly different. Imagine the shit players would get now if they publicly downed tools for Ole
One thing I have always defended Mourinho for is that he got shafted that summer when he wanted Maguire, Willian and Perisic.

I didn’t agree with what he wanted to do, but that’s not the point. The manager shouldn’t be overruled and undermined like that.

The fact him and Woodward didn’t see eye to eye on the deals just shows how it was such a bad fit in the first place.

Unread 08-08-2021, 02:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
The reaction would probably depend on what Ole had done that led to them downing tools. Mourinho brought it on himself by being overly critical of a lot of the players in public and creating a poisonous atmosphere, among other things. If Ole did similar, I’d imagine the reaction from the fans would be similar.

Unread 08-08-2021, 03:59 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

It absolutely kills these guys that he is the only successful post Fergie manager.
It's not something to shout about winning them trophies for a supposed elite manager. It also shows how bad it's been.

Fergie couldn't be arsed with the league cup.

Unread 08-08-2021, 07:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Sure pal, sure.

Unread 08-08-2021, 09:34 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
It's not something to shout about winning them trophies for a supposed elite manager. It also shows how bad it's been.

Fergie couldn't be arsed with the league cup.
And nether was Matt Busby United took only part twice in League cup after it was introducd in 1960 until Busby's retirement, that tells you all you need to know how important League cup is and say what you will about the failed project big picture, there is one thing they get correct League cup needs to be abolished.

Unread 08-08-2021, 11:10 PM
red in cumbria

League Cup mattered to Fergie when it was the first thing his "remade" United won in 2006.

Unread 09-08-2021, 08:48 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Right but the point is they most likely won't, because he's not a massive vacuous joy hoover of a @#%&!?

People still defending Mourinho at this stage seriously need their head checking. If he'd gone to Spurs and won something, then fair enough you could say the board £#%&!ed him over or whatever. But he didn't, he was sacked the week before a cup final he was that much of a toxic £#%&!er

Unread 09-08-2021, 09:07 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Right but the point is they most likely won't, because he's not a massive vacuous joy hoover of a @#%&!?

People still defending Mourinho at this stage seriously need their head checking. If he'd gone to Spurs and won something, then fair enough you could say the board £#%&!ed him over or whatever. But he didn't, he was sacked the week before a cup final he was that much of a toxic £#%&!er

Unread 09-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
If he's the man you and saffers claim he is should have been easy for him....
Closed Thread