United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Rhodzy

Default Anderson of Porto

Martin Fergusons been scouting him, is he any good?

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:05 PM
1MUFC

Yours truly mentioned him months ago , but we need two players in that are not going to fail, before we look at players like him.

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:12 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
if he is, martin won't be impressed.

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:14 PM
antonin jablonsky

He's miles better than Nani so I'm told. I've not seen him that I can recall.

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:23 PM
M46Red

I have seen him play and he's very skilful and has a lot of potential. Not sure where we would play him though.

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:34 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by M46Red
I have seen him play and he's very skilful and has a lot of potential. Not sure where we would play him though.
how about on the pitch genuis?

maybe an attacking position.?

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:41 PM
M46Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
how about on the pitch genuis?

maybe an attacking position.?
Show us your Jeremy Beadle hand. So is he a centre midfielder who pushes forward, an attacking midfielder, do we play him in the hole behind the striker or as a striker who drops off like Rooney, come on Capello, what do you reckon?

Unread 16-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Baron

He's like Tevez as far as I've seen only with more pace & plays more from the left. MOTWYW.

If we're at Porto looking for players buy £#%&!ing Quaresma!!!

By the by, Nani has signed his new contract with a 30m Euro buy out clause. He'll not be coming this Summer.

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:29 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon

By the by, Nani has signed his new contract with a 30m Euro buy out clause. He'll not be coming this Summer.
He didn't sign it according to Whalers.

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:33 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
He didn't sign it according to Whalers.
Nope according to Red News.

Whether he's signed one since I have no idea, and tbh I don't care. Thank £#%&! I'm leaving the internet alone over the Summer and getting outdoors again.

I have pinched this off another forum, no link I'm afraid:

There has been some coverage over here regarding Nani. Carlos has been in the press saying "The rumours regarding Utd´s interest in Nani, are just that, rumours. If we were interested in him, the first people to be told would be Sporting."

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:34 PM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Nope according to Red News.

Whether he's signed one since I have no idea, and tbh I don't care. Thank £#%&! I'm leaving the internet alone over the Summer and getting outdoors again.

I have pinched this off another forum, no link I'm afraid:

There has been some coverage over here regarding Nani. Carlos has been in the press saying "The rumours regarding Utd´s interest in Nani, are just that, rumours. If we were interested in him, the first people to be told would be Sporting."
Furry muff.

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Whalefish

I posted it on here because not everyone either reads their mag or uses their forum so I thought it was ok to pass on the info. How credible their sources are I don't know.

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Baron

Lisbon fan on another site advised he's signed it & the Lisbon chairman has been quoted "we wont be selling any of our gems this Summer" so fairly sure it's done & dusted.

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:53 PM
Whalefish

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
Lisbon fan on another site advised he's signed it & the Lisbon chairman has been quoted "we wont be selling any of our gems this Summer" so fairly sure it's done & dusted.
Well that's the end of that chapter.

Unread 16-05-2007, 01:54 PM
El Calafate

we'll sign Nani when we sell Ronaldo. nft.

Unread 16-05-2007, 02:01 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Well that's the end of that chapter.
Yeah, absolutely, the word of internet football fans is unimpeachable isn't it. Just look at this place.

Unread 16-05-2007, 02:34 PM
khmk

His cousin Hans Christian is better.

Unread 16-05-2007, 04:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Almost certain to be a world-class player. He's got a hugely developed all-round game. Quick, powerful, incredibly skilful, good vision, great dribbling, works hard and can operate both out wide left and through the middle.

But Barca, Real and Chelsea all like him, so I'd say we have £#%&! all chance there.

Unread 16-05-2007, 05:32 PM
Serenity Now

He's an exceptional talent, indeed I'd be very surprised if he isn't one of the top players in the world within a few years.

With S/Side on our chances of getting him though, no £#%&!ing chance at all.

Unread 16-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Tropical

Default I dimly recall

Quote:
Anderson of Porto
that he was already lined up to go to Chelsea - one of their "arrangements". But that could be %@#$&!s, or I might simply have imagined it.
Closed Thread