United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:43 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Koppas, why do you keep making these ‘fold the club’ comments whenever we’re linked with a player you’ve never seen play? It really is quite bizarre mate. You do realize of course that you don’t have to follow Utd, right?

Because it used to get smilies, rep and big ups from the always negative crew....

A bunch of people that I vest zero time, money or effort in the club and have fallen out if love with the games.

It's much easier to snipe from the sidelines when we're not winning much these days...

Constantly

Over and over.

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:44 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

I have an emotional attachment to the club believe it or not. Of course I have to follow then. But, come on, how the hell is this kind of signing going to get us competing? The guy played 18 games last season ffs. Southampton have deemed him surplus to requirements. I'm just disgusted tbh.
That's seven more games than Longstaff

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:45 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Because it used to get smilies, rep and big ups from the always negative crew....

A bunch of people that I vest zero time, money or effort in the club and have fallen out if love with the games.

It's much easier to snipe from the sidelines when we're not winning much these days...

Constantly

Over and over.
Are you happy with the club these past six years? Is it getting better? Can I not vent at a piss poor signing?

I don't give a £#%&! what you say.

I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
That's seven more games than Longstaff
Dont get me started on that one...

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Are you happy with the club these past six years? Is it getting better? Can I not vent at a piss poor signing?

I don't give a £#%&! what you say.

I can.

Dont get me started on that one...
It's every single player were linked with or bought this season....

Any news to do with the club, any link, any video..

'Fold the club'

Over and over

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:50 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's every single player were linked with or bought this season....

Any news to do with the club, any link, any video..

'Fold the club'

Over and over
I'll stop doing that. I'm just angry pal.

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I'll stop doing that. I'm just angry pal.

It'll be ok, come here......nuzzle in, cmmmmmon come here you.
:Ruffles:

Unread 10-07-2019, 06:57 PM
shenwen

Always liked Lemina on the few occasions I’ve seen him play and that money is peanuts. Would be a decent squad player. An upgrade on Herrera (who seems to have turned into a midfield general for us since he left)

What’s the catch?

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:04 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Always liked Lemina on the few occasions I’ve seen him play and that money is peanuts. Would be a decent squad player. An upgrade on Herrera (who seems to have turned into a midfield general for us since he left)

What’s the catch?
He's a bit shit.

Apart from that though, all good.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:06 PM
puressence

Hope he comes

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's a bit shit
Will fit in well, then.

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:18 PM
AK14

At 15m it’s a bit of a bargain tbf

Seems the type of player to go missing quite often but maybe playing for United in front of 70+k a week will inspire him to up his level?

As a squad option I suppose it’s a decent signing, but if this guy turns out to be our main midfield signing then we’re in trouble.

Can’t believe we’re not looking at someone who can dictate play, a proper number 6 that’ll allow the forward players to actually attack instead of coming deep to get the ball constantly, maybe Longstaff is that player?

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Brucie

We did sign someone who made his own brochure, with what he could bring to the club who signed him, even mentioning, "Good Looks"...

At least this is a highlight clip

Unread 10-07-2019, 07:46 PM
Danoli

He’s not nailed down a starting spot at Juve or More worryingly at Southampton....let’s hope these rumours are just click bait.

Got a helluva a better half though

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:08 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
At 15m it’s a bit of a bargain tbf

Seems the type of player to go missing quite often but maybe playing for United in front of 70+k a week will inspire him to up his level?

As a squad option I suppose it’s a decent signing, but if this guy turns out to be our main midfield signing then we’re in trouble.

Can’t believe we’re not looking at someone who can dictate play, a proper number 6 that’ll allow the forward players to actually attack instead of coming deep to get the ball constantly, maybe Longstaff is that player?
Watch a lot of the 18 Southamptons games he played in last season pal, majority of which weren't on live TV? Interested in how you decide he goes missing in games if you don't watch them? Cant help but think you're trying to make out you know more about him than you actually do?

Could be wrong but I'm doubtful...

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:23 PM
AK14

Quote:
Watch a lot of the 18 Southamptons games he played in last season pal, majority of which weren't on live TV? Interested in how you decide he goes missing in games if you don't watch them? Cant help but think you're trying to make out you know more about him than you actually do?

Could be wrong but I'm doubtful...
Jeeeeeeeeeez...

Why the hate pal

The times I have seen him he's blown hot and cold, never said I’ve seen a lot him tbf which is why I said ‘seems the type of player to go missing’...

I could have just commented something stupid like ‘fold the club’ but looks like you’ve got that covered

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:26 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Jeeeeeeeeeez...

Why the hate pal

The times I have seen him he's blown hot and cold, never said I’ve seen a lot him tbf which is why I said ‘seems the type of player to go missing’...

I could have just commented something stupid like ‘fold the club’ but looks like you’ve got that covered

Here fishy, fishy...

Unread 10-07-2019, 08:28 PM
AK14

Quote:
Here fishy, fishy...
@#%&!.

Unread 11-07-2019, 05:53 AM
Seamus

I would swap
Pogba for Verratti at PSG, he’s the type of general we need. The younger players would buzz of him.

Unread 11-07-2019, 08:48 AM
Brucie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
I would swap
Pogba for Verratti at PSG, he’s the type of general we need. The younger players would buzz of him.
You could even say that they'd be full of beans...
Closed Thread