Closed Thread

Unread 02-04-2009, 08:21 PM
wiganste

Default Porto away

Chubbed ffs

Any spares will be greatly appreciated.

Unread 02-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Quinny1999

Also chubbed. If anyone has two spares that I can use it would be appreciated. PM me or drop me an email.

Cheers.

Unread 02-04-2009, 08:55 PM
wiganste

Only missed Aalborg. £#%&!ing pissed off.

Unread 02-04-2009, 09:34 PM
Tierra Del Fuego

Rocking horse shit these, tout i know of only has 1.

Unread 02-04-2009, 09:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Only missed Aalborg. £#%&!ing pissed off.
Shocking.

Still reckon there will be spares - at least, I hope there will

Still need to book my flight

Unread 02-04-2009, 10:05 PM
wiganste

Just been told priority has gone to those that have travelled with MUTravel. :£#%&!sakesmiley:

Unread 02-04-2009, 11:06 PM
Quinny1999

Quote:
Just been told priority has gone to those that have travelled with MUTravel. :£#%&!sakesmiley:
So is that people that have travelled with MU Travel this season got loyalty for this game? Or people that have booked with MU Travel for this game got most tickets?

£#%&!ing shit either way. £#%&! the true fans up the ass....like normal

Unread 03-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Smeggs

chubbed. not booked any flights so might sack it off onw if they are looking pretty rare.

Unread 03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
wiganste

I've been on to the phone about this, the woman that I spoke to was £#%&!ing useless.

Also, got an email regarding the chubbing

Quote:
3rd April 2009

Dear Mr ........

Membership Number ******

Thank you for your email today. I was sorry to hear that you have been unsuccessful in the ballot for Porto away tickets. After speaking to the Ticketing Operations Team, they have confirmed that tickets were allocated to all supporters who had travelled to and attended the 4 Euro away games this season (subject to payment being processed) with a ballot being conducted amongst supporters who had been to 3 out of the 4.

They have informed me that only a very small number of supporters with 3 credits were allocated tickets.

I have added your details to the waiting list for any possible ticket returns, as you will no doubt be aware from past experience, tickets often become available after the cancellation deadline.

Perhaps I could also recommend calling the club next week to check ticket availability on 0161 868 8000.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Regards

Julie

I honestly can't get me head around that bit in bold.

Unread 03-04-2009, 01:29 PM
Quinny1999

Quote:
I've been on to the phone about this, the woman that I spoke to was £#%&!ing useless.

Also, got an email regarding the chubbing

I honestly can't get me head around that bit in bold.
Basically they are saying that applicants with 4/4 got tickets, those with 3/4 four did not, only a small number of applicants with 3/4 got tickets, the rest chubbed.

I would be one of those then!!

Unread 03-04-2009, 01:36 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinny1999
Basically they are saying that applicants with 4/4 got tickets, those with 3/4 four did not, only a small number of applicants with 3/4 got tickets, the rest chubbed.

I would be one of those then!!
But the allocation in Aalborg was quite small, wasn't it? So there should (in theory) have been a decent amount remaining for those with 3/4?

Probably help if the club took more then the minimum amount of tickets offered for European aways these days.

Unread 03-04-2009, 01:50 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
But the allocation in Aalborg was quite small, wasn't it? So there should (in theory) have been a decent amount remaining for those with 3/4?

Probably help if the club took more then the minimum amount of tickets offered for European aways these days.
Exactly - 600 wasn't it? Whatever the figure for Aalborg, there would have been approx 2000 tickets on offer for everyone else that had done 3/4. It seems priority has gone to those that have booked with MUTravel - regardless of how many credits they have got.

Unread 03-04-2009, 01:59 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Exactly - 600 wasn't it? Whatever the figure for Aalborg, there would have been approx 2000 tickets on offer for everyone else that had done 3/4. It seems priority has gone to those that have booked with MUTravel - regardless of how many credits they have got.
It's a joke innit? Look at last season - you could get tickets in our end at the Camp Nou with 0 credits if you travelled with United. @#%&!s.

Didn't UEFA have to force United to give tickets to fans that weren't travelling with the club back in the early 90s?

Unread 03-04-2009, 02:13 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
It's a joke innit? Look at last season - you could get tickets in our end at the Camp Nou with 0 credits if you travelled with United. @#%&!s.

Didn't UEFA have to force United to give tickets to fans that weren't travelling with the club back in the early 90s?
Yes. It doesn't make financial sense to travel with the club. I've only travelled with Utd half a dozen times (going back to the early 90's when we played in Russia etc) when it's been the easiest option.

I think now, and in particular over the next few seasons, all european travel will have to be done through the club. I honestly believe independant travel will be a thing of the past.

Unread 06-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Quinny1999

Is anyone still going to Porto? Fancy your chances of getting a ticket out there?

Unread 06-04-2009, 07:28 PM
gbmufc

Yeah going without. Usually get in

The options are endless
Snide
Their end
Over the wall
Tout
Uefa badge
Dress up as a player and go down the tunnel and stand in the team line up for a photo

Unread 06-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Quinny1999

Who are you travelling with? I am going with BMI baby. Just wondering whether it is possibly to gib on one of the organised coaches back to the airport from the ground. Never tried this before so wondering what the possibilities are. Better than paying for a taxi

Unread 06-04-2009, 10:33 PM
gbmufc

Tony O champion sports. Meeting Wigste out there.

Unread 07-04-2009, 09:31 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinny1999
Who are you travelling with? I am going with BMI baby. Just wondering whether it is possibly to jib on one of the organised coaches back to the airport from the ground. Never tried this before so wondering what the possibilities are. Better than paying for a taxi
Piece of piss.

Unread 07-04-2009, 09:45 AM
ReligiousRed

Anyone know of a certain place or bar to head to where reds will be ??? where will the FT gathering be ??
Closed Thread