United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-05-2019, 12:56 PM
TopFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Shame he's been pretty shit for most of the season
Absolutely agree. He was the most overrated player in years. Weak in the challenge, afraid to head the ball and played up to fans on social media. Glad he's finally gone and while I'm at it, he's gone for more money to sit on psg bench after all his talk of loving the club. lol

Unread 11-05-2019, 12:58 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Neither can Jones and Young tbf.
No, but they at least try..

Unread 11-05-2019, 12:58 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
The issue is that they even made it to the end of these 4 and 5 year deals without getting sold for being shit.
Trouble is will we sign better or worse players to replace them?

I’m all for clearing the shit @#%&!s out of the squad. But we seem to be losing our ‘better’ shit @#%&!s.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:01 PM
TopFan

Quote:
Good.

£#%&! off.

Not the worst of a bad bunch, but nicely sums up the drop in standards in recent years.

What has this guy done in five years?

Had about 10 good games.

Now he wants £200k a week.

Well, I'm glad the club hasn't bowed and is willing to cut their losses.

They need rid of the likes of him and about 15 others.

No new deals. No incentives. Either play for the club or £#%&! off.

He's not been shown the door. His contract has run out and the club aren't willing to pay him more than he's worth.

We need more of this.

We need that wage bill t#@&%!. We need new deals to actually reflect a players value and show that you don't just get a brand new deal regardless of how you perform.

I'd happily let these idiots contracts all run down if if means getting rid of them.

I might not make sound financial sense in the short term, but when the club finishes 6th again next season with an astronomical wage bill...

This is the gutting out and starting again.
Bravo. Ive come to the right place. Anyone that rates this bum just doesn't understand football. He's an absolute bluffer and loved by fans on twitter for his bs posts

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopFan
Bravo. Ive come to the right place. Anyone that rates this bum just doesn't understand football. He's an absolute bluffer and loved by fans on twitter for his bs posts
Depends. If you support Liverpool or Spurs then you’ve come to the right place. United? Not so much.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:04 PM
plopborsky

I don’t trust the club to replace him with anyone better that’s the sad part of this

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:04 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No, but they at least try..
And suck at it. If Young gets near the first team next year I’ll be livid.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:08 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
And suck at it. If Young gets near the first team next year I’ll be livid.
He is a decent back up. He's looked worse this year because he's played every single week as a first choice 34 year old.

It's a ridiculous situation . Reflects more on us than Young.

New right back. Dalot back up. Young 3rd choice. I'm fine with that.

If he's first choice again next season then we know exactly where the club's standards and ambitions are.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:13 PM
utd99

Quote:
The last few years we have just paid what it cost to the likes of Sanchez through the door, and we've given new deals to players simply because they're at the end of the deal. Performance never seemed to come in to it.
Sanchez only gets paid what he does because of the weird nature of the swap deal with Mkhitaryan. Jose clearly wanted him, and this was what it took to get him. No way Aaron Ramsay is getting 400k a week at Juventus if there was a normal transfer fee involved.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

arsed. the spanish mark noble.

thoughts are with draggers

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
He is a decent back up. He's looked worse this year because he's played every single week as a first choice 34 year old.

It's a ridiculous situation . Reflects more on us than Young.

New right back. Dalot back up. Young 3rd choice. I'm fine with that.

If he's first choice again next season then we know exactly where the club's standards and ambitions are.
It’s a reflection on the club that we’re in this position. Young has done better than could’ve been reasonably expected of him. Took the bird shit provocation well.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:28 PM
ZiggyStardust

Meh
Would be good squad option in a successful Utd team but 200k a week...nah you’re alright

Seems strange not to sign up Herrera but give big new deals to Jones and Smalling
Must be a homegrown player thing

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Cream

Pretty sure this guy said he'd stay at the club even if it meant being on the bench.

Not sure how much money he expected to be paid as a utility midfielder.

Likeable. Pretty good on his day. Adios.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:49 PM
messhead

Remember reading on here someone give an analysis of his time at Bilbao when he first signed for us. Apparently he was the box to box midfielder we were missing. Whoever that was -

Apathetic. That's how I feel.

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:51 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
I don’t trust the club to replace him with anyone better that’s the sad part of this
That’s a big concern.

The wages he apparently wanted were ridiculous, but I wouldn’t put it past the club to sign someone shitter on higher wages

Should be someone like Teilemans or Neves (obviously different types of players) but we'll probably end up Eric Dier on 250k a week...

Unread 11-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by messhead
Remember reading on here someone give an analysis of his time at Bilbao when he first signed for us. Apparently he was the box to box midfielder we were missing. Whoever that was -

Apathetic. That's how I feel.
They played us in Europe and he ran the show iirc. Played as a no.10??

Huge disappointment thereafter. Never really sparked for us.

Unread 11-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
Indeed.

Tbf, in the current market, even signing someone of an equal quality will cost a £#%&!load of money.

Unread 11-05-2019, 02:24 PM
puressence

Leaving vids Utd trending on twitter £#%&! me what has happened to Man Utd football club it’s a £#%&!ing complete and utter circus literally £#%&!ing pathetic

Unread 11-05-2019, 02:34 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Leaving vids Utd trending on twitter £#%&! me what has happened to Man Utd football club it’s a £#%&!ing complete and utter circus literally £#%&!ing pathetic
It's embarrassing. I don't have too much of an issue with him posting it on his own SM , that's the way these lot roll, but the club posting it is just pathetic.

We have family over from Canada currently, I'm taking my 9 y/o nephew to his first game tomorrow. Herrera is one of his favourites out of this bunch of shit@#%&!s. Poor lad is going to be devastated when he hears this news.

Unread 11-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Kent Brockman

My reaction to Herrera leaving will depend on who we replace him with. I didn't care too much about Blind leaving last summer, but not replacing him with someone better was criminal.
Closed Thread