United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:56 PM
dunk

Why aren’t they savaging de Gea for his passivity on that first goal? It was disgusting. Welbeck did the only thing he could, the ball was a foot away from him and he looked like a rabbit in the £#%&!ing headlights.

God I hate him.

ErikvanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
This club goes nowhere until De Gea, Fred and The Scottish Player don’t start. Would put Maguire in there too tbh.
De Geas on same wedge as Salah and De Bruyne. Going nowhere

Neo

Lightbulb

On the plus side this should spark the board to get the Arnautovic and Ivan Toney deals wrapped up to close the gap on City and Real Madrid.

MagnificentSeven

Thumbs down

how do we always lose to this shite ffs

Wayne Jenkins

The people who thought Ronaldo was the main problem in our team have had a wake-upcall.

Maguire needs to be dropped asap. De Gea needs to be replaced too.

And forget de Jong, we need two midfielders, and the fact we haven't even bought one is a disgrace.

Getting played through at home by a mid-table side. Then again we'll be mid-table with this team.

believe

Who the £#%&! is that woman? Literally have no idea who she is and yet I’m expected to listen to her views on the game

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:57 PM
rustling jimmies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
On the plus side this should spark the board to get the Arnautovic and Ivan Toney deals wrapped up to close the gap on City and Real Madrid.

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:58 PM
20LEgend1999

The Scottish Player and Fred off. Ronaldo and Garner on. Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
How long can rashford keep getting away with being this shit?
As long as we've got 3 forwards in the entire squad.

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:58 PM
dunk

They’re in a weird mindset of ‘we have to buy the right player’ it’s not £#%&!ing possible, you have to improve incrementally and buy better than what we have, which isn’t really that £#%&!ing difficult. Costs more though…

Unread 07-08-2022, 02:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Why aren’t they savaging de Gea for his passivity on that first goal? It was disgusting. Welbeck did the only thing he could, the ball was a foot away from him and he looked like a rabbit in the £#%&!ing headlights.

God I hate him.
Needs binning asap.

I’d rather Henderson in goal tbh.

Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Who the £#%&! is that woman? Literally have no idea who she is and yet I’m expected to listen to her views on the game

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Carney

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
De Geas on same wedge as Salah and De Bruyne. Going nowhere
12 months left

I’d honestly pick Heaton. He’d have dealt with both of those goals comfortably.

Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Quite simply Brighton are a better side than us
That's going to be true for the majority of teams we face.

marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikvanHaaksbergen
It took a certain kind of IQ to be optimistic this season. Not ONE of the key positions have been addressed. ZERO. We’ve still managed to drop 80 million and the manager is coming out with sound bites that are more Roy Hodgson than Klopp
exactly. it seems most people reading this watch football without properly understanding it.

the key positions are if anything worse that last season. that why its literally the same outcome.

we needed midfielders and forwards this summer and didn't sign one.

and then as predicted out new cb has been at fault. while the lb we bought we don't even need.

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:00 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy
Get Potter in.
expelliarmus!

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It's Wayne Jenkins, pal

The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Brighton are a horrible side for us to play first up as they are everything we’re not

A side that is more than the sum of their parts where every player knows what they are doing
They’ve lost possibly their 2 best players and have a Utd reject up front and yet they’ve been running rings around us

Potter is a very good manager but put him in charge of Utd and he’d have the same issues ETH has

That was as bad a managerial start at Utd as there’s been
Martinez has been a bit all over the place but he’s new to the league so you have to give him a chance to adapt but Maguire has no excuse
You can’t play a high line with that joker

McFred is an abomination and the fact it’s still our main midfield is a complete disgrace

Huge half time team talk as this 2nd half could get nasty if we don’t seriously improve
Fergie got shamed away at Oxford and found the £#%&!ing coach driver sat next to him with a flask having his butties.

Did I ever mention he got beat 5-1 at the Bert’s three years later?

NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
It's Wayne Jenkins, pal

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:01 PM
marlo

Quote:
They’re in a weird mindset of ‘we have to buy the right player’ it’s not £#%&!ing possible, you have to improve incrementally and buy better than what we have, which isn’t really that £#%&!ing difficult. Costs more though…
is that what you are arguing with me about.

that's 50m spend on Martinez could have been spent on a player we actually need.

with pogba gone and him being the main man. how has he done?

if he scored that chance we might have gone on to win.

Unread 07-08-2022, 03:02 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Needs binning asap.

I’d rather Henderson in goal tbh.
This

It all starts with that confidence draining @#%&! welded to his line