The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It’s that time of the day for the Marlos

Unread 04-11-2023, 12:43 AM
Vincent Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I have a lot of time for you, believe it or not marlo. I’ve actually defended you a fair few times on here. I do occasionally like to rib but I do that to pretty much everyone on here (barring bunks and ethers, obviously). However I’m also a firm believer in ‘two wrongs don’t make a right’, and if you feel so strongly about people mocking your job, you shouldn’t lower yourself by doing the same back.

Be the bigger man.
There is no issue in calling out poor people. There is money to be made AOTS, lots of it. You just have to have the drive and focus. It’s not surprising to see a Chad like Marlo losing his cool when he has his heels yapped by a 1257L tax code payer.

Being poor and poverty is a disease of the mind in this country, people revel in in it. I think you need a good dose of some Andrew Tate videos Ned.

Unread 04-11-2023, 12:50 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Chase
There is no issue in calling out poor people. There is money to be made AOTS, lots of it. You just have to have the drive and focus. It’s not surprising to see a Chad like Marlo losing his cool when he has his heels yapped by a 1257L tax code payer.

Being poor and poverty is a disease of the mind in this country, people revel in in it. I think you need a good dose of some Andrew Tate videos Ned.
So you won’t mind me calling you out for not paying your subs, then?

Unread 04-11-2023, 01:10 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
boom.

Unread 04-11-2023, 03:31 AM
croady26

There is no doubt he has burnt £400m and no defined style of play so can see why some people want him sacked.

On the other hand he has had an unprecedented injury crisis to back 4 and never worked under a proper recruitment structure here so can also why people feel he should get more time

Do people think the lack of personality is an issue or not bothered if he is delivering results

Unread 04-11-2023, 03:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
There is no doubt he has burnt £400m and no defined style of play so can see why some people want him sacked.

On the other hand he has had an unprecedented injury crisis to back 4 and never worked under a proper recruitment structure here so can also why people feel he should get more time

Do people think the lack of personality is an issue or not bothered if he is delivering results
What personality are you after in a manager ?

I'd rather Erik than these screaming touchline warriors....

Think he comes across as a straight batting, no nonsense guy....

Unread 04-11-2023, 05:22 AM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What personality are you after in a manager ?

I'd rather Erik than these screaming touchline warriors....

Think he comes across as a straight batting, no nonsense guy....
Which is exactly what we need IMO. The last thing we need is an Arteta, Guardiola jumping jack esque clown on the sideline or a Mourinho type making it all about himself. We’ve got enough of a circus going on above and below the manager, a no-nonsense, straight batter is what we need.

Funny there were no comments about his lack of personality last year

Unread 04-11-2023, 05:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin

Funny there were no comments about his lack of personality last year
Footballs easy when you're winning ......

Folk bumping the prediction thread like it's some sort of "Gotcha" the positive positions and predictions were because we did so well last season ....

Anyway..... Bring on Fulham. Up the reds

Unread 04-11-2023, 09:40 AM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 04-11-2023, 10:40 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Footballs easy when you're winning ......

Folk bumping the prediction thread like it's some sort of "Gotcha" the positive positions and predictions were because we did so well last season ....

Anyway..... Bring on Fulham. Up the reds
Tbf, I resisted drawing attention to your ‘we’re winning this….’ Pre derby prediction.

No harm in highlighting people making horrific calls pal - it’s what the forum is built on.

Unread 04-11-2023, 11:21 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo

You probably new but years ago someone on here asked me to borrow ££££, i gave it and never asked for it back. On the other forum I’d give most tickets i won in the ballot away because i could be bothered to come so let’s not be facetious.
Christianity in action. Well done, Marls

A couple of grand in my account would be great, especially with Christmas around the corner.

Quote:

It would be madness to sack ETH now imo, especially when there is no clear obvious replacement. At some point, the club are going to have to back the manager over these underachieving waste men masquerading as Manchester United players.

Unread 04-11-2023, 12:11 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent Chase

@#%&!!

Unread 04-11-2023, 01:12 PM
Vincent Chase

Quote:
You can call out whatever you want pal if it wins you internet points with your online mates.

Have a nice day

Unread 04-11-2023, 01:14 PM
Sparky***

Anyway lads… about the manager.

Unread 04-11-2023, 01:17 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Anyway lads… about the manager.
Fallen out with varane now it seems

And won’t be long before mount will start to hate him (even if i don’t rate mount, you don’t sign me give me the 7 and then bench me)

But yeah magician of a manager.

Unread 04-11-2023, 01:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
Fallen out with varane now it seems

And won’t be long before mount will start to hate him (even if i don’t rate mount, you don’t sign me give me the 7 and then bench me)

But yeah magician of a manager.
I think we’re in the end game now tbh.

I can’t remember too many managers surviving this sort of atmosphere and performances

Unread 04-11-2023, 02:38 PM
shenwen

Three of his five summer signings, albeit two on loan, sitting on the bench. Alongside Varane who is sat watching Johnny Evans instead. Not a great look for Erik.

Unread 04-11-2023, 02:40 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Three of his five summer signings, albeit two on loan, sitting on the bench. Alongside Varane who is sat watching Johnny Evans instead. Not a great look for Erik.
Apparently Mount isn’t his signing now.

Unread 04-11-2023, 03:48 PM
red in cumbria

Let's not believe every bullshit rumour in the press, eh.

What he really needs is results and today was at least a start.

Unread 04-11-2023, 03:50 PM
Jethro

Closed Thread